2010 Comes To An End Already.

2010 is just an awesome year for me. Being in TARC, Oasis and now in RSMU. I love my life! The ups and downs of my life is just simply amazing. The downs can never make me stay down all the time. Being up on my ladder is the main purpose of my life. Why living in this wonderful world sadly all the time? Talking bad about people and so on. No purpose at all and as what I know, I’m doing things for everyone’s good and it’s not for me only. As if I need fame like others do, I got no time to think of that for god sake. Moderate and simple and happy life would do!

I miss my friends back in all the schools I’ve attended. You guys made my day always. If you would be in my shoes now, you will know why you will appreciate those friends back there in Malaysia. Seriously! Anyway, don’t want to talk about these things right now. It’s hours away to the new 2011! We have to be prepared for it and enjoy till the max! SKY IS THE LIMIT! Owh yea! I’ m going for a wonderful trip with my seniors later to enjoy the countdown spirit here in Moscow.

For those back in Malaysia, I always love you guys and Happy New Year! Make sure you enjoy it till the max as this only happens once a year! 2010 to 2011 will only occur once in a lifetime! Enjoy till the max!

For those here in Moscow, С Новым годом! It’s going to be a wonderful one! Let’s have fun and forget about those history which makes us down! Think about the future and let’s head for it bravely! Remember, SKY IS THE LIMIT! Just have fun!

IMG_6873

Happy New Year and С Новым годом! <3

P.S. I just want to have a happy and blissful life in 2011. That is my wish! My lovely family back there, I HEART you always.

0 comments: