Christmas Atmosphere!

Hi! I’m back again. It’s going to be a very short post. Shall update on it more. Well, yesterday, which is on the 19th of December 2010, my cell group, C1 conducted a Thanksgiving Dinner. It was awesome and I enjoyed it till the max. Sky is the limit.

IMG_6369

Well, this was taken before the whole dinner agenda started. Shall update on the dinner more soon.

On the other hand, I didn’t get to plan and manage my time well since I have lots to do, and I dropped down from the sky today. I have a credit test for my Philosophy subject and I screwed the whole thing up. This is my fault and I’ll climb up the ladder again! Was really frustrated as this was my first time failing a paper and I’ll have to take the test again next week. Hope for the best. Aja aja fighting! Hope for the best.

P.S. A very tough week ahead as I’m going to have this Philosophy test, Anatomy colloq on muscles and my Chemistry control. Sad smile

Till then.

0 comments: