Eating more, gaining no effect.

After being here in Moscow for about two and a half month, 7kg of my whole body mass is gone! I’m still eating like what I used to do back in Malaysia but I’m losing weight drastically. Something fishy is going on. Why guys tend to lose weight here and vice versa for the ladies? I’m taking even more meals nowadays so that I could maintain my weight now but it’s still dropping. Well, forget about it. As long as I’m still healthy here, I’ll just enjoy my life here! <3

Try to compare pictures before and after being in Moscow. Open-mouthed smile Let’s see.

IMG_3729

Before coming to Moscow.

DSC00162

2 months after being in Moscow. Hmph.

CARPE DIEM! Eat more! Chocolates!

IMG_6159

IMG_6161

IMG_6160

All the wonderful chocolates I bought! There’s more to come!

Till then.

2 comments:

yi said...

eat more lose more???
omg!! i want~!!!
that milky choc does it tastes the same like the one we eat in msia??
chocs~~ ^_<

Darren said...

hahaha. I'm eating a lot now..seriously a lot! chocs are the same. :D