It’s Just A Matter of Time

Well, it’s me blogging again in the middle of the night with no lights except my table lamp and Martin’s table lamp is switched on AND pointing upwards. Smile Songs playing at the background just made me having the mood to blog now. Sounded emo? I might sound emo but I’m not going to be emo! Emo-ness sucks at times and I hate it! Go away! Looking at the Christmas tree right on the right hand side of me at the corner of my table just made me happier! Open-mouthed smile I just can’t wait for Christmas to come as the atmosphere will be totally different.

It’s just a matter of time and it’s time to set it free and yeah, I’ll set it free with an open heart. No hard feelings. Neither, me wanting it to feel bad or hurt. Hope for the best for you as always! I’ll always care and be right here no matter what happen. *hugs*

Went to the cell group today and I learnt a lot on being a good leader. Read this!

HIGHER POSITION doesn’t meant that we have better leadership.
BETTER MANAGEMENT doesn’t meant that we are a better leader.
MORE KNOWLEDGE doesn’t meant that we are a better leader.
Most importantly, if we are PIONEER, we are a better leader!

Had Chick Kut Teh for dinner and I like it very much! I’ll serve in the F&B group for C1. I guess some of the members knew about it already. Open-mouthed smile Look up for great foods! We are all LEADERS and it’s just a matter of time to bring up yourself to be one!

Anyway, it’s time for me to make a move to Chemistry. I have my colloqium on it this Tuesday. Wish me luck. Love you guys out there. Take care.
<3

Till then.

0 comments: