перерыв!

What we love is during break time during classes. That is the time where you could see head on the table or doing something crazy! Open-mouthed smile

DSC00201DSC00206IMG_6204

Boredom! After having my breakfast during break or also called as перерыв. Pronounced as Peririv.

IMG_6201

See how we enjoy our breakfast normally! Martin having his wonderful breakfast.

IMG_6202

Guy scratching his hair due to the morning blur case, Jeffrey. Heads on the table!!! Yeah! This is normal!

IMG_6208

My Russian Language teacher. Ms.Elina. Russian language is just so interesting to learn! I tend to like it actually. Wait, am I crazy? No, I’m not. I love it! When you get to converse with Russians, you’ll make your life so much easier! <3

IMG_6215

One of the ‘famous’ guy in RSMU. Sad smile

IMG_6217

IMG_6218

IMG_6219

IMG_6228

Just enjoying life as I can. You never see how I suffer yet. Sad smile This is all the enjoyment part.

IMG_6225

Lastly, the ladies, Sarah and Parvethaa.

Human tends to meet boundaries on and off, so, yeah, enjoy life as we can! Anything might happen in the next minute. Forget about everything which makes us down and think of something that makes you happy. No benefit on thinking on those stuff which makes us down. Just ignore or put them aside. Find a way to solve that problem if it does annoys you all the time as nothing is impossible and we tend to hurt some people. But, I don’t give a ‘tut’ on those as I can’t please everyone’s heart. Open-mouthed smile

‘Education is the best provision to old age.’

CARPE DIEM!

0 comments: