Few Months To Go.

Well, everyone after completing their Pre-U life would further their studies wherever they want to. I’m going to leave by early September and it will be a tough one to leave Malaysia behind. I will miss all the foods here and not forgetting my family too. I went all the way to Penang to have a good taste on the food served there and all the way down South, Johor to have a taste on the food served there too. The next destination to go would be Malacca! I just want to have a few bowls of the Durian Cendol served there before leaving. *laugh*

Anyway, yesterday, Hui Ling, Yy Ling and me went to IKEA for lunch. We are crazy for meatballs except Hui Ling because it was her first time there and I hope she would join the meatball fan club too! I had ten meatballs and a cup of tea. No more coffee. Yes, no more coffee so it’s going to be tea as a substitute. After lunch we went to Popular bookstore and Yy got the language book. Then, we went to Cathay and we chose to watch Despicable Me. I thought the movie would be a little boring but it ended up to be so cute and interesting!

images

This is a part of the movie and it was so cute and hilarious.

After that, we headed to IKEA again. I got myself a soft ice-cream same goes to Hui Ling. Then Yy went and told the cashier she wants a dozen of curry puffs. *laugh* She got half a dozen only actually. There were no where to sit to have our meal so we went to Starbucks to enjoy our meal. I had green tea again there. Had a nice chat and get to know each other well on that day. I could not write out everything here right now as I’m rushing to do something else. The verdict would just be that I’m glad to have friends who are going there to study the same course with me by this September. See you both soon!

IMG_3197

From the left, Hui Ling, me and Yy.

Till then!

0 comments: