As The Days Past By

Hello!Im already back yesterday, but I slept at 7pm till 9am...
I'm totally exhausted.
Jie Ying, sorry yea, I was too tired already to online.

How's A-Levels?
Everyone kept on asking me this.
Well, so far its like 60% good and 40% bad for me
Physics is killing me now!
Uncertainty??round off matter counts a lot.
2d.p?3d.p?4d.p?uhh...
Different d.p gets different uncertainty.

1 more thing, you forgot the first formula, you can say goodbye to the whole questions.haha
Bio and Chem is fun actually.
Owh yea. Bought my lab coat and goggles already.
Practical is totally FUN!
xD
So, Chinese New Year is up.
I got no time to wish everyone unless I wish everyone now
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR people!!!
haha...remember, if your married, I'm waiting for your angpau.haha
just joking...

A stack of tutorials are waiting for me.
I got to say bye now.
Take care!
Will blog after Chinese New Year

Current mood - Tired
Current song - Russian by East Clubbers

0 comments: