P license for 2 years!

Well, my day started badly. I'm so nervous for my driving exam.
I got to be there by 7am.
So left home around 6.40am.

Guess what, I met Daryll the idiotic guy.haha.
Just joking. Don't take it so seriously.
But, yea...his annoying...kept on saying his my senior...
Age wise, same...
Just that he jumped to standard 5 from standard 3...
PTS...I still remembered when I sat for that test.
My IQ level is low that time...
So, I never get to jump. T.T

So, reach at the exam place....
Lots of people. Way, way lots of people.
So I was the second batch to start of with the hill,parking and 3-pointer turn.
Honestly, I was really nervous when I'm doing the hill part.
The engine of the car died before I was going after the line to go up to the hill.
But eventually, I went over this stage well.
CLUTCH!!
uhh...boring...
Well, there's many kind of mistakes done by all the people there...
So, my advice is to keep ourselves calm all the time.
owh, 1 more thing. My left leg was shivering when I was pressing the clutch when I'm on top of the slope...haha

So, P license will be issued this Friday...yeapee!
I can finally drive on the road.
Umm, I'm only going back to my dorm tomorrow morning.
My class is starting late.
So, yeah...Enjoying my life for a few more hours only...
Haha.

Adios!

  • Current mood - Happy and satisfied
  • Current song - It's My Life by Bon Jovi

0 comments: