Happy Chinese New Year

Hello. I just got back from the campus today.
Few minutes back...haha
My blog is early dead i guess...

Well, lets talk about the campus life.
It's fun sometimes and bored sometimes...
It depends actually
Chemistry lecturer was changed due to some circumstances
And our whole time-table....*changed*
A-levels...dont play play...haha...its getting tougher seriously...
No time to play at all....

Uhh....boring...
I did some bloody mistakes in campus with 3 of my friend.
2 girls and 1 boy...
uhh....misunderstanding....
Im so sorry Yean Teng, Yuin Yein and Clement...

Now, I'm going back to my hometown in a few hours time...
I think dad's gonna let me drive back.
Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to all my TARC A-Levels in Science friends....
My old school mates.....
And all the chinese people who are celebrating it!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

"I WANT RED PACKET!" haha...
Bye people!

Current mood - Guilty
Current song - Empty by The Click Five

0 comments: