Muahahaha!

Hi again. I know that I stopped blogging for a few days. Sorry yea.
Haha.
Busy studying the 700 pages books...
I was like what the hell!
Nah, forget about studies.

Owh yea, I drove my dad's car to Klang today. Yesterday....umm around my area..
Okla people..sorry for not driving so good...
By the way, I'm a new driver la...give me some time la..
xD
My family was like
...look there!keep left!keep right!go slow!
lolx...
make me panic...
nvm, we reached home safely.Haha

Umm, many people wants the photos of my dorm and the campus.
I'll post it up next week.
I'm bringing my camera tomorrow.
Seriously, you'll get shocked!
haha
Normal room, a place to study and sleep.
That's all
It's not like a hotel...not a place to relax and enjoy
xD

What else, owh yea, driving back to my dorm tomorrow...
clear the road for me!haha
I think I better get going now on my Physics.so see ya!


Wait!

Wait!

Wait!

Went to Jodi's blog.
She recommended this song called You Can by David Archuleta.
Yea, I would really agree it's a nice song!
Go download it now!
Original one yea!Not plagiarism one..haha
Just joking.
Either one of them la.

So, will blog next week!
Bye people!
Miss my blog a lot...
So far I'm blogging without pictures nowadays
Nvm, next one yea!

Current mood - Studying mood ( no more playing )
Current song - Ni Bu Zai by Wang Lee Hom

0 comments: