Boredom Ends!!

Woke up today at 11am...
Haha. I admit I'm a very lazy nowadays.
What to do?When A-levels start, then I got to be up by 5am or 6am??
Time passes so fast...

Okey...so dad said he wanted to have vegetarian food for lunch.
In the end, the restaurant was closed. So went to a hawker stall.
We had economy rice, cause we wanted to go to the hp shop to ask something
We turned into a carnivore in a split of seconds..haha

So, my mum's mobile number is activated, FINALLY
Dad went outstation
I'm going to TARC tomorrow
Well, the second day of class, i got to skip it
I have to sit for my driving exam....
I know...I'm slow, but there are people who are slower than me..haha
Hope to drive back to hometown during CNY...

Bon voyage!
Will turn into a slow blogger starting from tomorrow.
I got no connection in my dorm unless I really want to subscribe it..
I think I don't need it anyway...
HAHa
Let's just see....

Current mood - Excited and tension
Current song - To Love Somebody by Bee Gees

0 comments: