Happy Ever After

They are back!!hehe


So, was staying in my lovely room...hostel for 2 weeks..cool
Sis kept on calling me...Parents pet...haiz...although she is older than me..
When they went to Thai....
Sigh...

They went to Thai. Bought me 2 short pants, chocolates and the thai taxi model for me!
Haha!

I love this a lot!



Chocs....omg...I can't finish it...Let sis finish them all!!wakakaka...
Don't wanna gain weight and get diabetes


I miss my long hair!!Kinda long la....but not long enough.
Having a dad who serve for the country last time...Short hair is neat!
Have to cut whenever it's long a bit...T.T
No choice...hehe...They are happy, I'm happy!




I carried out this experiment during Bio Practical.
Testing on the enzyme activities on starch when there are inhibitors added into it.
The colour looks like...hmm...'Lau Sai' (hokkien)
Hehehe...



Look at how they spell 'cendawan' or known as mushroom.
xD.
Guess where did I took this picture from. Hahaha!
  • Current song - Matsuri by Kitaro
  • Current mood - Boredom

0 comments: