~Let's Make This Last Forever~


After a week....
Time just fly and never stops.
Monday, 13th of July.
I was sick. Terrible one.
Fever,flu and cough.
It sucks. I went to see the doctor and it's not h1n1 of course.
My whole world was spinning.
I shiver all the time. Suffering like *no comment*
Thanks Huan Jin who followed me to the clinic and said I don't have fever but I got it!ishh
lolx

Drank gallons of water and cool my forehead with cold damp cloth.
I got 6 types of medicines to take.
The picture is still with Huan Jin.
It's not with me.
Huan Jin's lymph node swell and he thought it was goitre!hahaha

Woohoo!!Seriously, not mine. But one of the Tarcian.
Samuel took this. I told him to tell that particular person.
Ended up, he took a picture of it.

Sorry that I never sms-ed you that day.
Thanks for being so concern anyway.
Now your sick.
Must always take care yea!
Drink more water. Eat your medicines on time. Okay?

Did Bio practical on osmosis.

Packed my stuff to go back to campus already.
Sad.
I don't wanna take train back from campus if possible...so eww...sux..
Haha.
Adios people.
Sorry for not blogging often nowadays.
I'm not diligent to blog recently. XD.

Current song - Zero Gravity by David Archuleta
Current mood - :)




0 comments: