~W3 Mad3 Y0u~

Went out around 11am.
Went to Damansara Jaya to go to the Jeans Warehouse sale...
My mother's friend was the owner of it...
Went there with some blur direction from one of the aunty which is my mum's friend.
I get to reach there wei!
Suprisingly. Haha

We found that place but we had our late breakfast first.
Dim Sum! Makan!


Yummy!






Carrot cake! One of my favourite!



OMG! NO PORK! NO PORK! Lolx...
It's okay la...not that tasty



Not really yummy to me













Tadadada! The bill! Cheap leh...Reasonable..

Went to the Warehouse Sale, then dad bought two long sleeve shirt..
RM200..hehe...
Went to Ikano then.

Around 4pm, had our early dinner.
Makan again! Lolx..
I bought 2 shorts and 1 T-shirt for my daily wear from Metrojaya.
Thanks Dad!











  • Current mood - Afraid for Pure Maths test
  • Current song - -

0 comments: