Last Weekend - SS2,1 Utama & The Cave

Owh!Finally I can blog.
I got no time to blog nowadays. Too busy.
So sad..TT.
Tiring. I just got back from campus.
Taking LRT and KTMB sux...
I takes me around 2 hours to reach my place.
I wanna drive back!!!

Anyway, last week. We planned to go to The Cave Restaurant to have our lunch.
Ironically, it was not opened yet.
It opens at 5pm till 1am.

Then, Dad saw a shop selling noodles beside the restaurant.
So??Go makan la! Lolx.
Here are the awesome yummy food that we ate.

My mum ordered this. Beef noodles.


I ordered this. Pork leg noodles! Yummy.


My sis ordered this. Pork noodles.
My dad? When the food come...he started eating already...
no chance to take a photo of it. wakakaka!

After lunch, we went to 1 Utama.
After walking here and there.
Buying all those stuff we need, dad wanted to try those foods sold in the chinese medicine shop.
What's the name of it?
Still in the process of recalling it's name.



I'm totally exhausted!



Abalone and scallop porridge i guess...lolx..I just eat and don't care what it is.



Herbal stuff.... (:



Go online and chatted with Diana a while...
Online is a must for me! xD



Bill!!Weee....reasonable la..
So the restaurant name is EXCELLENT HERBAL FOOD CENTRE.
wow...so 'excellent'. hehe



Continue walking, then we saw Gary...
Sis became crazy when she saw him...omg..
Besides a girl won rm1000 cash voucher there too...
I wished that I was the one who got it. Haha!
Luck was not on my side.



Hyundai cars!
Ambassador of Hyundai giving her speech...boring...hehe



Finally! The Cave! Nice leh?? Wait till you go in there...



Hihi...xD



The dinner set they serve.



It's actually really dim in there. You'll get to see how it really looks like later.

I turned off the flash.




The bar..There is one drink called AK47...mixture of vodka and others.

I think it will taste good. Never ordered that.




The western set.




Bento.










The washroom.



Desert...













It's a cool place to hangout with your special partner..
Seriously..Private dining area...



The interior...cool huh?






After consuming all the delicious food...
Burp.
Goodbye..hehe













Haha..destroying the cave!



The main entrance...

  • Current mood - Exhausted..
  • Current song - Heal The World by Micheal Jackson

4 comments:

Samuel Lee said...

where is the cave?

Samuel Lee said...

can you give me the address so i can go there next time

Samuel Lee said...

pls....

Darren said...

ehh..address ah?i'll give u their card...bringing cassandra there huh...wakakaka..u'll have a wonderful time there!