Missing You People Always!

As time passes by everything changes.
Friends are leaving here and there..
Scholarships here and there.
Congrats my friend!

Last meet up ~ KFC...
I've got that ewww feeling when they said we are having KFC for lunch..
Nevermind, I had large coleslaw there..yummy!hehe

Pathma! Cambridge A-levels in Arts! Ambition - Lawyer.
Don't play play!


Afiah and Joshua.
Afiah - Foundation in Business
Joshua - Mass Communication Diploma


Tee Chee Hong! My closest friend!
TC - STPM...top paper in the world leh! Jia You!
Me?? A-levels in Science...lame old story..hehe



Coolest bro la this guy!



Afiah, Joshua ( the clubber and drinker ) and me




Afiah, Agasti and Dhina.
Agasti - Cambridge A-levels in Science
Ambition - Dentist
Dhina - Foundation in Science
Ambition - Doctor. MBBS student soon!















Bye Dhina! Enjoy yourself in AIMST!



Get annoyed! Wakakaka!



Current song - 4 In The Morning by Gwen Stefani
Current mood - Bored of studying!

2 comments:

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Yer..chee hong is my fren oso eh~~

Darren said...

haiz..everyone is also ur fren la..u so popular...