The Last Moment With Them.

Time passes so fast!
My floor mates left hostel yesterday night.
I felt the difference with and without them. Sigh.
Aren Tang and Adrian...your the first to leave.
Ishh!!
Tony is still around but 'not for long in hostel'.
My roommate Kaisheng, will also be going back to Kota Kinabalu soon.
Anyway, this is life. There is come and there is go. I'll just accept it and I'll make new friends.
Not forgetting, my helpful floor mates and my roommate, I'll not forget about you guys!
Hope that you guys will not forget about me or even among yourselves...xD
I hope to have a farewell lunch or dinner with you guys before you all leave. Friday? Is it possible?


So, this photos are outdated photos taken by me myself.
General Paper class...the second last lecture in Semester 2.
Phobias!


This is just part of it. ^^


Now, presenting 2 girls in my class. Scroll down please.





















































Leong and Kah Yan fighting for a KEY. *sweat*



A few weeks before the A-levels major exam starts. Floor mates, roommate and course mate came to my room. Boom!! Lots of people in the house! Haha.



From the left, Huan Jin, Kaisheng (my roommate), Aren Tang and Tony.
Tony was playing NFS at that particular moment.
#Seriously, I'm gonna miss you guys!#
Referring to : Kaisheng, Adrian, Tony and Aren
Not Huan Jin! I'll still be able to meet him next year. xD


A-levels exam began!
I could say that every night, I'll drink this.


Chocolate milk!!xD
I love it a lot!


This was taken the night before Physics examination! I was panic that on that night. Physics is not my subject anyway. ^^


Christmas is coming! Yea!!! Mum took out the christmas tree and all those decoration stuff.


Half way decorating. This year, is my sister's turn to decorate it.


My hall area. Part of it.


My new watch. ^^


This was taken yesterday. After the Physics paper 2 exam. Came back to hostel, bought this from the canteen and straight up to the room. Guess how much does this cost?
It's RM3.20.
^^

  • Current mood - Energetic!!
  • Current song - Tears of Remembrance *instrumental*

0 comments: