The Wok, Kota Damansara

Hiak!!!haha
Sorry for not blogging for a long long time.
Well busy preparing for exams which are still going on now till the 20th of November.
1 more week to go!Hooray!!
Last week, I came back due to some dilemmas I've got into.
As usual, my dad, he said, "Let's go out for dinner."
It's a norm already I guess.

We were questioning ourselves on where to eat and what to eat.
It's a tough decision to make all the time.
Not only for this time but every time.

*drum rolls*

The Wok, Kota Damansara.

F.Y.I. I never take much photos on that day.
No mood at all.
I just took a few photos of the interior design of this restaurant.
Here it is.
Enjoy!



Their ads.


It's so cozy in there.
Ambiance 8/10.


Looks like Baba Nyonya style





The cashier


Milk shakes!! Chocolate and strawberry flavour.

The Wok is actually famous for its Penang dishes. We don't really have to go back Penang to have Ju Hu Char, Kiam Chai Theng and Lobak. It's all sold here! So, visit The Wok ASAP.
They have a branch here in Kota Damansara and another one back in Penang.


My exam is gonna be over soon!!SOON!!You got it!!It's gonna be a Friday night fever on that 20th!!!haha.
I'll blog more by then.
Till then!

  • Current mood - Fluctuating
  • Current song - The Moment by Kenny G

0 comments: