The Last Day of AS Examination

Yesterday was my last day of exam! It's finally over! Results will be out early of January next year. Hope for the best and that is what I could say for not as I've done my very best!
So, 9 of us went to KLCC.
Let me list out those who went to KLCC yesterday.

> Dhasvani
> Kirtana
> Bi Xiang
> Jia Yiing
> Jodi
> Huan Jin
> Aron
> Samuel

The last one would be me! ^^ I know it's lame. Just ignore it.
Someone....as in SOMEONE....
Booked tickets at 12.45pm. The problem is we took our lunch at 12pm.
We had our lunch at Sakae Sushi
There's no time for SAKE!!!! Huan Jin, Samuel, Aron and I wanted to have that but we got no time for that. Next time we're gonna have it!Okay?
There were so many people queuing up to dine in Sakae Sushi yesterday.
After paying my bills, the waitress were like standing there and wanted us to leave. I hate those kind of situation!
In the end, we get out from the restaurant.
Then, they went for the movie, 2012. Why is everyone rushing for that movie??Sigh.
Here are some pictures taken during lunch.










When I look at this photo....I felt like there's something wrong with it. Weird feeling.


Samuel, Aron and I never followed them to watched the movie instead we head to Pavillion.
Window shop a while. Their Christmas decorations are wonderful! I wonder which mall will win that RM 10,000 this year. *thinking*
Here are some photos of the decoration there.
















I just can't wait for Christmas to come! Listening those Christmas songs played in the mall makes me feel so much better after the hectic week of exams! ^^

We shoot down to Lot 10 after that. Nothing much there. So we went across the street to this so called 'La La land'.


We went to Sungai Wang. Search for some stuff that we want and we tried to find the roller skate arena there. We went up and down so many times but it's worth doing that as we found it finally! I don't really like going to Sungai Wang as it's really complicated for me to find the things I want there. Secondly, the mall seems to be so short. When you jump, your gonna hit your head.

Low Yat Plaza is a must to go for the three of us. I went to check on the laptop that I wanna get next year. It's gonna be either MacBook Pro or a HP Pavillion laptop. The price are reasonable.
The banes for the MacBook Pro is to upgrade to 4gb ram it cost RM 500 but for the HP Pavillion one would only cost RM160. Anyway, next year is still long way to come. I'll play with my old machine first in the mean time.

Aron searched for his 4gb pendrive and the nintendo Wii. He bought his 4gb pendrive which cost RM32. The nintendo Wii currently cost about RM1100. We felt very tired after that. We headed to a restaurant name 'Thong' in Low Yat Plaza. It's my normal place to have lunch when I go there.





We ordered to sets of this. It cost RM 6.90 per set. Then we also ordered an extra rice. So, 3 of us shared this. Saving money for other food!


The soup full with herbs.


Exhausted huh??xD


Total bill came to RM16.30. Reasonable!

After that we walked all the way from Bukit Bintang street to Petaling Street. We walked around there till 5pm. Half of Petaling Street are closed because their doing something with the rooftop.
Finally, we walked all the way back to Federal Hotel, Bukit Bintang. We had our dinner at the Bintang Revolving Restaurant. We ordered 2 sets again. We shared.

Here are some pictures taken up there. Changes from evening till late night.








Fresh apple juice which Aron and I ordered. * we never share this * 2 glass of it. ^^


Fresh orange juice which Samuel had.


The view up there was a breath taking one.


Aron and I


Samuel and I.


From left - Samuel, Aron











KLCC. The lights are not switched on yet.


Menara KL.


Low Yat Plaza! The best digital mall that I know so far.


Times Square.


The band area. They starts singing at 8pm till 11.45pm everyday except Monday.














It's so cozy up there. Ambiance rating 10/10


The toilet up there. ^^























I love this picture!


KL city. There are still so many cars on the road at 8pm.











Bread. 6 pieces.


Lagsana with pasta. RM 27. It's very delicious. I like this one more!


Bintang Chicken Chop which cost RM35.





We left at 9pm sharp.
The bill came to 109.25 here.


We walked all the way back to KLCC.
On the way back, we passed Pavillion again. The lightings are now switched on!
The decorations with all the lightings made everything looked even better.











Reindeer! They looked so cute. ^^


A closer look of it.





Reached KLCC at around 9.25pm. We took the train back to Wangsa Maju. Samuel's mum drove me back to my hostel. It was a wonderful day and I've spent RM100! XD

As the verdict, Samuel, Aron and I went to 9 places a day in 10 hours!
> KLCC
> Mandarin Oriental Hotel for some reason. ^^
> KLCC Convention Centre
> Pavillion
> Lot 10
> Sungai Wang
> Low Yat Plaza
> Petaling Street
> Federal Hotel

  • Current mood - With love
  • Current song - The Coventry Carol by Hayley Westenra

2 comments:

leeya said...

waaaaaaa... xletih ke?? sy paling x pon... kalo da jalan lame2.. lutut rase longgar.. mcm nk tcabut.. haha..

Darren said...

haha. letih la...gila teruk! haha...