A Little Bit of Ampang Yong Tau Foo

On the 28th of November, my sis wanted to check on a new mall which is opening soon next year for her assignment. It's located somewhere in Pandan Indah, KL. Around Ampang area would be easier. ^^

On the way to that mall, we went to this famous Yong Tau Foo restaurant. I forgot the restaurant name. Sorry. The waitress there was so blur. She was speaking in Cantonese if I'm not mistaken. Not only me, my dad himself got confused of what is she talking about. She is mumbling!

My dad then ordered some of this and that. He ordered half a duck too! Here is what we had that day.



The sauces.


Pork leg with vinegar. Non-halal yea!


I don't really like eating this when it comes to Yong Tau Foo but my dad always insist me to have this. Just munch boy... It's tasty and good for your health. *blablabla*


Fried stuff


Half of the duck! Yummy!


Sui Kau or also known as wanton.
The total bill came to RM 24 only! RM 24 plus the price of the duck which was RM 18 if I'm not mistaken. Cheap!

Current mood - Feel like going out with friends! ^^
Current song - I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight by Cutting Crew

0 comments: