Vietnamese Cuisine

I went to MidValley megamall two days before I sat for my last paper which was Chemistry 1.
I'm way happy right now as my exams are over.
This would also come to a verdict which my AS level is finally over! It's OVER!!
Okay, lets get back to our main topic and just forget about A-levels for a moment.

While walking to search for food, I saw a restaurant serving Vietnamese cuisine. Then, I felt like to have it for lunch so I walked in to the restaurant without thinking twice. It's just a simple restaurant with simple decorations. It was actually Co Do restaurant - Level 3. Here's some picture that I've taken on that day.












I had this noodles which was known as Vietnamese Beef Meat and Balls noodle.
Tasted good! Rating - 8/10


It came together with this.


Orange juice with lime in it.


Fried prawn with Mango and Mayonnaise. I love this one! Rating - 9/10.
I would give 10/10 if the mango was sweet!


The bill came to RM22
So, that was for my lunch! ^^

Current mood - Super duper high!
Current song - Dance Your Big Night Out


0 comments: