Dinner at Dragon-i with family.

Two days back, my family and I went to MSL Travel Agency to handle some of my sister’s documents before she leave to UK for her studies. Few more weeks to go and she is off to go! The whole house will be peaceful soon. Besides, if everything goes on well, I’ll be leaving Malaysia soon which is this end of August. I’ll be back to Malaysia once every year. For my sis, she will be in UK for only four months! I’ll not be at home anymore when she comes back and YES that is a good news to me. Although, I am saying that I’m happy going out from Malaysia, home sick will be there for me soon. I can’t escape from that I guess since I’ll be away for six years.

Okay, now let’s continue with the main topic on this post. After handling her documents, sis asked dad to have dinner at Dragon-i and dad said okay. We headed to The Curve for dinner. There wasn’t many people there on that day.

IMG_1679

Yes, Dragon-i, The Curve.

IMG_1677

The interior of Dragon-i.

Here are some pictures of the food that we had on that day.

IMG_1686

 

   IMG_1684

 

IMG_1685

 

 IMG_1682

RM 1 for this chicken when four person order anything main course. If there are only two or three people dining there, you’ll only get half of the chicken. Some people said it is nice but for me, it’s just an ordinary chicken.

0 comments: