Horrible Service from Chili’s at KLCC.

Last Wednesday, my friends and I went out for lunch at KLCC. We were undecided on which restaurant that we should go to have our lunch and in the end, they chose Chili’s. From now onwards, this will be my first and last time going there to have any meals. Anything special dining if we have our meal there? The answer is no and it will only be yes, maybe if you are a foreigner? When we first went in, they lead us to a table which is only for 4 person and 5 of us are supposed to sit right there to have our meal. Secondly, when we asked for a table for 6, he told us to go to the smoking area for that kind of table and I told him that I do not want to be a passive smoker. The waiter never answered a single thing and just lead us there. When we went there, we were like in the heaven which is full with all those ‘irritating’ smoke. We went back to the table for 4 and YEAH, the waiter did his unpleasant face.

When we had our meal, my friend wanted to refill his drink and he is accused of sharing. What?? All of us did not order any drinks except for him. My reason of not ordering is because I wanted to have their deserts instead of their drinks. Waiters should have told him that he could not refill his drink politely but it ended up to be the other way round. They do talk as though as Chili’s is owned by their fathers. What is this? CHILI’S! Wake up people! It isn’t that we do not have the cash to pay after having our meal? or, you’re looking down at students from Malaysia and not those international school students? Sigh. It was a bad experience that I had for the first time when I dine in at these kinds of restaurants. One last thing, after paying the bill, I asked to talk with the manager, the waiter just ignored me or maybe he doesn’t understand what I was asking for. I waited there for a few minutes and no one came to me. The funniest thing is, the waiter just walked pass by me, looking at me but ignoring me. Great attitude ever! Chili’s go on employing foreigners to work for you. Anyway, thanks to Chili’s and just continue serving those people that you are looking forward to serve for. Maybe it was the wrong timing to have my lunch there, as my friends told me that they never encounter this kind of service from them when they went there last time. I will just assume that day was my unlucky day. *sigh*

 IMG_1346

Huan Jin and Jodi. Jodi wasn’t happy having the meal I guess as she wanted to have Sushi for her lunch. I should have followed what you suggested, Jodi. Next time, I’ll follow whatever you suggest for. Deal? *laugh*

IMG_1345

From left, Yun Xian and Yuin Yein. All covering their faces. Sigh.

  IMG_1360

This is what I had. Lamb shoulder.

IMG_1361

Brownies.

5 comments:

Yunxian said...

totally agree wit u...noob chilis waiters...
eh ur camera reali pro lo..the real foods whr gt so nice-looking ohh..

Darren said...

it's the angle when you take the picture and use macro when taking the picture...have to adjust. I sometimes take blur picture also although I have a good camera...

Tiffany Khoo said...

Ahahaha. I get Chilli's at MidValley, service's good there. :)

Darren said...

yeah. I heard many people saying that the service's are good at MidValley branch. Well, KLCC....no comment. I'll just go away from KLCC for lunch.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.