National Zoo Trip by SMS, TARC ~ 2

Continue from my previous post.

IMG_1465

The animal show area.

IMG_1522

The Hippopotamus came out from the water only when food is present. Lazy….sigh.

IMG_1469IMG_1470 

IMG_1472

They never moved and I thought they were dead. They are so cute and how nice I could touch them.

IMG_1475

They swam exactly like a duck.

IMG_1483 

IMG_1488

Aron and Samuel as usual. Most of my photos are in Samuel’s camera.

IMG_1491

When I took this picture, which was the wild boar one, they actually farted. Sigh.

IMG_1494

The no.1 of the whole Indian Bison group in the zoo.

IMG_1497

There are many places to have a meal in the zoo and this is one of them.

IMG_1498

While walking around, I met them. Audrey and Miao Hua.

IMG_1499IMG_1500

A little bit of the restaurant there serving foods. When lunch time is over, we went back to find our zoo keeper. He told us that the next task would be feeding the goats. There was a few type of goats there in the zoo.

IMG_1517

  IMG_1518

They rushed for the food.

 IMG_1523

You pay RM 3 to get on this and when you stop at an area, you can’t get up on it anymore. Not worth it as you could not actually see much by going on it. I rather walk around.

IMG_1525

STPM students with the President and the snake.

 IMG_1529

The Parrot can actually talk. I met many parrots which doesn’t want to talk or do not talk at all around Malaysia.

IMG_1526IMG_1527

The entrance of the zoo.

IMG_1530

From left, Aron, Samuel, Mr Low and me, myself.

IMG_1533

From left, Kah Yan, Mr.Low, Kirtana and Dhasvani.

IMG_1534

SMS President, Chakry and his ‘partner of his life’.

IMG_1536

Kirtana trying to be a kid again by playing bubbles. ^^

IMG_1537

Little pony. I guess, it’s not for us to take a ride on it but just to take a photo with it.

IMG_1538

Mr.President. I got to bend down a little because he said I’m too tall. Sigh.

IMG_1540

After getting out from the Zoo Negara. Was waiting for another group to come out. Ms.Junnie is lost! PANIC!HAVOC! Eaten by the tiger? Shark? Panda bears?

IMG_1541

IMG_1542

The VIPS getting out from the zoo.

IMG_1543 

Our photographer, Adrian and Mr.Chow.

IMG_1545

SJ10B students and a STPM student right in front. If I am not wrong. Let me know if I am wrong.

IMG_1547

I got no idea on what was Kok Wah doing at that moment.

IMG_1548

Samuel.

The end! It was a fun trip and it was worth it to spend a few hours in there and not by using it to get on to my Facebook. *laugh* To SMS, thanks for this trip and would hope that SMS will be active all the time after me, leaving TARC early of June. Good luck!

2 comments:

yi said...

awww~~!!! you made me miss everyone~!!! XD hahaha
btw...the penguins were gone for a while due to some sort of constructions going on when i went there few years ago~!! glad to see that they're back~!!! woohooo!!! XD

Darren said...

owh i see...so I'm lucky to get to look at it. haha.