Genting Trip Due to Free Vouchers

Last Monday, my family and I went up to Genting as my parents got two free room vouchers. We went up there at night which is after all my lectures and their work. We reached up there at around 8pm and surprisingly, there were a lot of people up there. It wasn’t that cold when I was up there. As usual, I will go for coffee at Starbucks with McFlurry. By the way, due to all rooms were fully booked, we got a complementary Superior Deluxe room if I’m not wrong. 1 queen sized bed and 2 single beds. Love it but it’s First World Hotel. I prefer Resort Hotel or others. *evil laugh*

 IMG_1286

 

IMG_1294

 

IMG_1297

Here are some photos that I think is good that I should share. Comment on my photography skills and teach me how to make it better if there are any mistakes.

  IMG_1261

This is my new wallpaper for my laptop now.

IMG_1280

 

IMG_1315

 

IMG_1277

Played with the shutter speed and the ISO. Only that the head of that guy is distracting this picture.

IMG_1318

After going up to Genting so many times, I just noticed that there is a heated swimming pool for guests who put a night in Genting and Highlands Hotel. Will try it out next time! *laugh*

The next day, we came down at 3pm and we went for a karaoke session with Sze Ling.

2 comments:

♥ Crz said...

O_O wooo...i likey the swimming poool!! LOXL never know it tooo!! thanks for the info! :D

Darren said...

lolx. okay. enjoy then! haha. but, you need to put a night in either Highlands or Genting Hotel.