Outings With My Kuching Pals.

Yeah, here I am to blog again. How are you guys out there? The weather here in Malaysia is getting worst every each day. If possible, I do not want to step back to hostel with the presence of the fan in my room with the hot wind and air. Few days back, Huan Jin, Jodi, Andrew and I went to KLCC, Starhill and Pavillion. We decided to go there because we wanted to go for a hair cut and the outcomes would be this.

IMG_1012

Huan Jin just took a random picture when I was getting ready to pay. The guy behind there was the one who cut my hair. My long dyed hair is 98% gone. <heart broken>

IMG_1006

This is Jodi after her hair cut. Looks younger and Huan Jin seriously love it. Hmm, there’s LOVE in the air!

 IMG_1014

Huan Jin and Jodi thinking of what to eat for lunch. Brain-wrecked just to make a right choice of food for lunch. *evil laugh*

IMG_1018

The so called ‘sambal’ served there.

 IMG_1025

 

IMG_1026

 

IMG_1027

 

IMG_1028

 

IMG_1030

 

IMG_1031

We went to The Coffee Bean to have this. Huan Jin ordered Vanilla, Chocolate Chip for Jodi (if I’m not mistaken) and Hazelnut for me. There is only one of us who never had coffee there who is Andrew! Where else can he go to have a cup of coffee?

IMG_1038

This is Andrew having his coffee at Starbucks! >< Now, off we go to Starhill. It’s the best place to dine in at and YES, I’ll go there before I leave Malaysia.

 IMG_1042

 

IMG_1043

 

IMG_1057

 

IMG_1065 

The view there. Isn’t fantastic? Maybe we should have our gathering session there soon and we got to start saving our money from now onwards. ^^

IMG_1050

 

IMG_1053

 

IMG_1054

 

IMG_1063

Pictures taken for them for their remembrance when they are back in Kuching after our A2 examination.

IMG_1068

Pathway to get to the JW Marriott hotel from the Starhill Gallery.

IMG_1072

 

IMG_1073

 

IMG_1080

Andrew talking to his so called ‘girlfriend’.

IMG_1081

 

IMG_1082

Andrew and I. 

IMG_1083

 

IMG_1087

 

IMG_1088

 

IMG_1089

 

IMG_1090

Being crazy by taking lots of photos there. Photos were taken by Andrew, Huan Jin, me and the staircase. *it sounds lame* Just ignore me for a moment.

IMG_1100

Andrew just need a girl right now. He is waiting for someone to kiss him until he can’t wait for it. This is the outcome in the end.

IMG_1101

The couples.

IMG_1102

 

IMG_1103

 

IMG_1104

This is one of my best shot of the day! It’s my wallpaper for my laptop right now.

It’s finally time for dinner! We headed to Carls Jr at Pavillion to take our dinner. I had all of this. Have a look. ^^

 IMG_1105

Wanna know how it looks like? Here is another picture of it.

IMG_1108

Bacon! Yummy!

IMG_1106

 

IMG_1107

I changed to coffee in the end. It’s free of charge for your information.

IMG_1109

Love coffee a lot! We headed back to KLCC after having our dinner but before that, a little bit more of photos taken at the Bukit Bintang entrance to Pavillion.

 IMG_1115

 

IMG_1117

 

IMG_1118

KLCC! Sorry for this bad photo. Not good at taking low light intensity photos yet for the moment.

 IMG_1121

That’s all for that day. We enjoyed ourselves and we ate a lot. Now, it’s the time to get back to our studies and start going for some workout session before we gain weight. ^^

Till then.

0 comments: