Farewell lunch for Pei Nee, CS and Shang Yi

Okey, second time blogging on the same thing. System hang just now. Maybe the photo size is way too big...I never re size it.


Okey, I felt like not going for exam today. I felt very bad.
My heart aches a lot....I'm sad....
Why time passes so fast.
Today is Pei Nee the chu and CS last day in campus.
OMG, I'm feeling super sad now.Hold on. Can't hold back my tears for now.


Okey, lets carry on. I'm trying hard to keep it down.
I tried to be happy and closer with Pei Nee and CS today...
I'll miss them. 4 months with them feels like more than 1 year....
So, after our Chemistry exam, we decided to go to Kenny Rogers to have our lunch.
I'm one of the driver and 1 more would be the most dangerous pig driver. HaHA.

After our Applied Maths exam, broommm....car engine starts...
3 of my friends hop into my car and another 4 into Pei Nee car.
Wakaka, make her car heavier.....It became like a rocket!
By the way Pei Nee, this is your first time fetching 4 people in your car?
Take care of your car yea!hehe....Vios is a nice car...





This would be a P license driver, doors all open in the middle of the road. Wakaka....Ducky sat in front....ooo......




Hit the accelerator! My car picked up faster la Pei Nee....you lose jor...hehe....




Chong Sheng starts cam whoring in my car....sigh...



Andrew and Chong Sheng.




Chong Sheng why wear safety belt la? If you sit Pei Nee car only you got to wear....Chu drivers are really dangerous! haha.





Aron and Chong Sheng






Lens on lens





We reached Kenny Rogers Roasters safely. Pei Nee was nearly lost behind me....haha...I should go faster then she can't catch up. wakaka.


1 more scenario! Nee, you nearly hit my car jor...haha...you never give any signal that you want to come in to that parking lot....lolx...luckily my friends told me your behind me. Its my fault also la..... Sorry. But then when she tries to park her car into the parallel parking lot, she failed to. Hahaha....

That's why la..learn more....practice always...xD


Next dialogue ' Table for 10 please! '




After chatting for a long time, ordering time. They took a long time to choose what they wanted to eat...xD


Spider killer goes organic! She said ' I don't want red meat '. Haha. Just joking. She ordered the same thing as mine. Quarter chicken....


They asked, drinks? We said , 'Heineken?'lolx....

Blablabla, oikoikoik, quakquakquak, wait for the food to come...




Process of ordering and this two guys still can't stop cam whoring.





Ducky Jin. I will miss you. Although we are in different classes starting from this Monday, keep in touch yea! Don't hurt Samuel! xD





The interior of Kenny Rogers... it's kinda warm in there.





They were together since day one....awww....touching....






Harlo! and bye CS...wakaka... *evil laugh*








Part of the SJ10D students for semester 1.




Say cheesseeee...no one did that...T.T



Random....oik oik oik....hahaha...Ducky drew a chu before....very cute..xD



Smile forever! Next time if anything happen just let me know ba. Thick text book is coming to you jor. Cannot be lazy pig anymore lor...Jia You!




Spider killer left her best friend alone...sigh....must keep in touch with Jia Ying yea....
By the way, this is Jia Ying and Pei Nee.



Always stay cool people! Happy always! Think positively always!




Muffins time! Andrew love muffins!



Yummy! Their table muffins come first! Temptation!



Pei Nee camera. Can say that her camera is the latest one.... Envy you la......T.T....wanna get new one jor...say my casing dirty some more...sigh




My lunch! The quality dropped a lot. 2 years back, it taste much much better.




Chicken R.I.P. Huan Jin and I followed what Chu did. xD. This was mine.



This was on chu lunch. Pig can't take chicken la...animals kill animals...super bad. wakakaka!




Old people saying ' Don't play with food! '



Don;t la so emo bro. Later get older faster! xD
Aron and CS



Huan Jin and CS. When they reach a topic on 18sx.....booom!corrupted mind...



Talking here and there....last moment....dipole moment?haha...nah, no chemistry here...



Shang Yi! Treat her like my youngest sis...I wanted a younger sis....Is it okay to you? Haha....
Cute one! Pei Nee, I need that particular picture from you camera....you know which one right?xD



Oikoikoik and oggy...xD



'Happy brings to good health!' Be happy always!



HJ and CS.....The 18sx maniac! Sound system also pro for 18sx stuff...lolx...by just using their hands...



Jia Ying and Pei Nee again....



I heart my darling....xD....I'm not gay okay.....miss you CS! 1 of my physics sifu left me...T.T



Andrew and me...nice guy. very cute..haha..ask him to pronounce Twilight



Me and my lovely ducky. Andrew retarded jor...xD



Aron and me!




When I go Kelana Jaya, make sure if I call you, you come out and join me for lunch or dinner! xD
We do anything for food! Nothing is impossible! haha



Shang Yi and me




Duck + Chu = Platypus! hehe....I'm the product!mutated....T.T




Future top scores for STPM. I believe that you both can do it. Jia You! Miss you guys! Dont leave...
Hmm, how to sing that song already? I forgot...xD
Be the best and beat the rest during your Upper and Lower 6 life!



Nee looking at the lens? How did she know? Chu got more senses than human. xD




Shang Yi, what are you laughing at? Grrr....



Like 7 years old kid...damn cute...haha




Jin, don't have to style your hair jor....It looks like duck hair forever! xD




Happy moment!



Nice one guys!



Good in cam whoring...xD




Vani, the super expert in all subjects! 1 of my sifu!xD....



Aloha. Owh yea, wanna tell you something Nee. Anyway, sorry to remind you of these stuff...
That day on Wednesday night, you told me that you got bad news to tell me...
I figured out what you wanna say jor...but.....i tried to think positively..but end up...
it really happen..sigh
must take care always after this. keep in touch!



Duck with his middle finger...forever....gosh....wanna chop it off! haha....




Jin and me...




Huan Jin the ducky asked Shang Yi to take this picture for him. Too much imagination. xD




Mirror is so important nowadays! xD



mEOW......no comments... * sweat *



Shang Yi! Your hair looks different in this picture. Haha! CS hair is like Elvis! lol



Give you a kiss before you leave. Haha.




Cam whores everywhere.....mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?



Bye bye mirror



New poster for ghost movies! Credits to?? Darren haha...no la...to Shang Yi...



Keep the photo always!



Hello and bye bye...no la..just joking. not that mean. Hope you enjoyed the whole lunch today.
I did try to plan to go other nice restaurants but it's quite far....nevermind la....30th lor...wakaka..
Go eat your ancestor...Bak Kut Teh!haha...see how it goes ba. okey?



Vani, this is not a hide and seek game la....ayorh...haha



faster get ready to get photo...later your jaw get numb...haha



Yea....vooosshhhhh....the capturing of light by using sensitive light medium such as films....
owh, i can't stop with our subjects. xD



Took the most photo with you, Shang Yi.....lolx



Schoolmates...look at that lady...she said your tasty! haha..the hate the presence of us....I know that from their face expression. But I don't care because it's our last day to have fun together! We are from Taylor's not TARC. XD



Jia Ying and me..SDO-X pro!



Ducky tries to constipate there!!!owh....ewww....haha



The tallest guy in our course intake...Andrew!
Ducky 'tin tae' la



One of the golden couple in semester one....it ended happily ever after! wee!!



I know her enemy....lolx....tell out her? nah, not going to....drove back behind her....manage to overtake her...but go slow to wait for her to chase me back...xD...can say she is a good driver la...
normally i always say she is a dangerous driver is because she is speeding and following cars too near...
I don't want anything bad to happen. You can drive fast but not too near yea....Next time drive together on highway. It should be better and fun! xD...that time 160km/h....weee!! Parents are disallowed to follow. haha
Miss driving behind you. I reach my house faster....T.T....take care!



Ducky, everything also wanna lick...gosh...
Nee, why look so dull behind? Cheer up! Hehe....



Part of the girls in SJ10D who manage to come for the lunch. Thanks for coming yea.....
You all made my plan went smoothly...



Hope everyone is happy today. :)




Chheeessseeee....finally....some still ignore...oik oik must teach others to be like an oik oik...xD



The guys that manage to come for the lunch from SJ10D....thks again guys!Cool picture anyway....




Pain CS???i thought you loved it! haha




Miss all the fun times we had together since day one. Meet up again during our holidays!




Shang Yi wants to make lala action....this is what she did....




My last picture in my camera.....There's more to come from other camera....CS, Penny and me support Canon IXUS.......I miss you like crazzzyyyyy!!!

So to Chong Sheng, I'm so proud to be one of your friend...wakakaka...spend the time in the toilet....in the canteen and in the DKs....its a wonderful time having fun with you and studying with you. Always keep in touch and be happy with your STPM studies! Take care!

To haaaaaccchhhehewwwww Pei Nee, I mixed around with you in the last 2-3 weeks only...your a super guai girl...obey ideal gas law..haha, just joking. obey your parents says....good...i know you can do it! I'll always support you! Gambateh! Play cards together next time yea! xD.....Drive slowly to your SMK Raja Abdullah...can't go fast....the road to Jinjang got a lot of holes..... Every weekends, when I'm at home, with my house phone, can kacau you jor! wakakaka...take care. Miss ya!

Current mood - Sad * down pour of tears * serious
Current song - No songs, listened to chu songs just now..sad songs...wrong timing haha...anyway, its nice to listen. thanks a lot!

0 comments: