More Than I Can Say



Hostel spring cleaning!Before that....here's some pictures that I took this week.

Okey, back to campus without 2 of my friends. Felt so empty...The college is so quiet.
So, Chakry! He is taking STPM....TARCIAN ooo...haha
Nice meeting you back again bro!



Boredom approaches...



Here are 3 of my friends bored to death during lunch time...I tried to keep them occupied by playing with my camera...haha....I hope I did make you all being happy for a moment...xD
Ducky's finger is always up....swt



Shoot the cow!!haha....we have nothing else to do...sad case...




Ah Ma! New name for her...xD




Jia Ying....Pei Nee passed down her job to me already...haha




Look at this guy...Sleeping during Bio and Chem lecture...sad..Jo-lynn! Cheer him up! Haha

Then back to my room....Lets clean the room after a horrible week!



Before clearing it up...messy!!arghh...cannot stand it....
This always happen during the exam week...notes flying here and there...wakakaka




After clearing.....ooo..i love it!haha....I'm a clean person okay....It took me 2 hours to clear everything...My notes...horrible....Dust on my table....eww....I hate it



Before....I hate it!!Terrible...



So tidy.......love it...hehe...Finally!!!




My lovely bed...It's hot nowadays! The weather is so.....no comment...T.T





Clean enough? I'm happy with it! Hehe

5 comments:

Penny said...

wow...so tidy aldy...eh..take more photo from jia yiing ,leong,kirtana mah....n where is kah yan leh???

Darren said...

kah yan and vani was with their frens...all those new comers...okok...i'll take more...we keep in touch through blog lor...but for me...i go house phone!wakakaka...but i still prefer my own room at home...hehehe....same like ur orange room lor...wakakaka...

Darren said...

got*

Penny said...

of course la..my orange room so romantic..hehe..not like yours...

Darren said...

wah....so so....haiz..no comment...my house is still the best lor..hostel is for me to study and sleep only...so, just leave it lor...T.T...say my hostel room until so bad...hehe