1 Utama with the birthday girl

Okey....yesterday,30th May 2009, 10.45 I pushed off from my house to Pei Nee house to pick her up. So, reached her house 5 minutes earlier...Then straight we went to Kelana Jaya but I called Jia Ying half way and she said she is at Masjid Jamek. My dad said, ' We have breakfast first '. Went to TTDI to have our breakfast, but I don't wanna eat...Daddy force me to...took 1 egg tart lor...Pei Nee was *asked* to eat also...wakaka...kelian...her face was all red because it was hot...sorry yea...

When we went into the car, a/c full plus...xD..Jia Ying reach the Kelana Jaya station already. Pick her up then straight we went to 1 Utama. Dad left us at One World. Both of them started talking....They never even speak out in the car...wakakaka...normal??I guess...
So, we met Samuel in front of Jusco then went to Sakae Sushi for lunch.
Asked Pei Nee what she wanna eat, she said, " Whatever ".
Blur....Randomly went for Japanese food..



Technology here and there nowadays.......high tech



Sakae Sushi, 1 Utama..kinda cram...



Birthday girl, Pei Nee and Jia Ying her best friend



Samuel & me



Samuel...



Everyone ordered ocha...



We ordered this and we shared...Everyone is full...so a light lunch...



Owh, by the way we ordered Edemame too...



Concentrating wor....xD



Daring each other to have
wasabi...*in a large amount*
This is what Penny gave me...
I can take it la...but it attacks my nose...
Samuel also got it...but not as bad as mine..
I took Pei Nee sushi and make all those wasabi stick on it...wakaka
She never cry la...dun worry....Right, Pei Nee?

Then we went to GSC..
Watched Angels & Demons...
A long movie....2 hours plus..
Owh yea...Pei Nee jump up from the chair during the trailer of Drag Me To Hell...
Hahaha....

After the show, we wanted to have some drink before going back.
A&W was our first choice but it was packed with people
So, went to Starbucks.I ordered this....



Blended caramel..wee!
Then ordered blended Green Tea for Pei Nee and Jia Ying
It was Pei Nee's favourite.
She wanna pay for her drink and her movie ticket...
I don't wanna accept it, but forced to at last...
Nevermind la...have to take it..Later she belasah me..xD
Hmm, get 1 lizard is enough...I forgot..haha



Samuel's first time having coffee ~ Starbucks



Happy 18th Birthday!



Samuel & Pei Nee

Jia Ying & me

Me & Pei Nee *got this from her blog*
There are a few more photo from Samuel's camera...
Group photo!!
Samuel, faster send to me..hehe...thks


I bought this for her...Hope her Patrick loves her...Haha..Happy family!!!
I sneak out from hostel to get this...
Anyway, hope you had a wonderful one and only 18th Birthday.
Take care!
  • Current mood - Very good...
  • Current song - You Just Wait & See by C21

0 comments: