Heaven Is Here

Well, I woke up at 8am today.
Felt so reluctant to get up from the bed. Sigh...
Anyway, drove my sis back to TARC...
Reached there in half an hour time, left her at her block first.
Then I went to my room to take my mirror and pass it to her since I'm not using it yet.
Then pass it to her.

After a few seconds, kai mui sms-ed me...xD
She asked whether I can bring her to Carrefour or not...
Then I'm lazy to sms or call her back.
I ran up her block and straight to her room.
I know it's wrong for me to go into her block but who cares?
Just went up to her room, knock her door....she got shocked..wakakaka
So, said yes to her...and I ran down and out of her block..
All the girls were looking at me one kind...haha

Then took sis to H block in the campus...
I went to the SPUS office to get Pei Nee's results slip.
And the staff took so long to process everything...
After like 10 minutes, they asked me to go into the office, they ask me....She Withdraw Officially from the course?
I said , " I got no idea. "
The slip is not with them...her name is canceled from the SPUS student list...
So sad...
"Why she want the results slip?", they asked me...
After so much hard work doing the exam, surely we want our results slip @@
I said, for her remembrance in TARC.
Haha.

Then went to Wangsa Maju for lunch.
Then kai mui called me and said that all her class had been canceled...
So went to pick her up from the hostel at 11am.
Went to get some groceries in Carrefour...
Then lunch at Wangsa Maju again....took kai mui for lunch 1st...
Let her be full and happy then only send her back
Then bought my VGA cable and audio cable...using my LCD TV as my monitor...
I'm using it now...super nice!
Then left kai mui ~ TARC hostel.

Continued my journey to Pei Nee's house....
Gave her the exam papers and my pendrive full with songs...hahahaha!
4gb full...geng leh...Hope you enjoy it Pei Nee.
Owh yea, there is this fierce dog....Pei Nee is its owner...haha...
Saliva dripping here and there...wakaka...
Asked her to sign her authorisation letter for me to take her exam slip...
Not only that, she gave me one type of furry animal...lolx...
Key chain la...Thanks anyway Pei Nee!
Kept on playing with its fur...haha...

Picture of it will be uploaded soon.
Got to go now..See ya!
Happy holidays!
  • Current mood - Calm
  • Current song - Tu Quieres Volver by Sarah Brightman

0 comments: