The Climb

Last week, my family went to IKANO to get my sis a new mirror...
Had our lunch in Ikea....
Long queue..omg....
This is what we ate.
Shared everything...


I like this one the most!




On Wednesday, 3rd of June, went back to hostel to ask roommate some question...
I failed to do my tutorial question. Some of it....
And I manage to finish up at 5pm on 4th of June which is on Thursday.
I'm so happy!!! Thanks Kaisheng ( my roommate )
Owh, by the way, on Wednesday, I took LRT back to my hostel.
On the way to the taxi stand, one girl approached me asking me to donate some money for the handicaps.
I really pray that the money will be given to the handicaps and not to the company.
Stop using this route to earn money!
Help the poor and handicaps!


On Thursday night, Daddy came and pick me up.
Going back home! Yea!! Internet!!!
Sis asked dad to go to one new restaurant called Happy Seasons.
There is 4 part in this restaurant.
Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn.
We went to the Winter part.
The whole place is kept below 15 degree...
Freaking cold. They provided those who can't stand the chillness a sweater...
We never wear it. It's dirty I guess...hehe



Outside would be Autumn...



Winter...cold! Freaking cold! Daddy and mummy ordering....choosing...All mcc..wakaka




I wanna go online!! No wifi..T.T




The tea that my dad ordered...Taste like herbal tea...xD
Dad and mum wanted to keep their body warm...
For me??Nah...no need...get something cold



This is mine!!! Cold.....Freezing...haha




I can sleep peacefully there



Dad asked me to drink the tea....
Boy...drink to keep your body warm.....
Drink lor...



It tasted good!!Yummy!




The rice....



The dishes...


This really makes my body feel warm...



All this dishes is ordered by my dad...not me or my sis...xD

Okey..told Penny about this..bringing her there soon...She love cold area..haha...
Hot place??She'll melt...wakakaka...160cm!!hehe

At night, as my last post....have to sleep at 11pm...
Failed to sleep at 11pm...I BBQ-ed on my bed for 1 hour...
At 12am, I sailed...haha...
Woke up at 5am!!!
Arghh...then tried to sleep back again.
I manage to sleep back again, luckily...

At 8.30am, took mum to Setapak to renew her passport.
Waited for 2 hours....okla....still can stand
Then went Kepong Baru to pick Penny up for lunch.
Shuh Peng never come...yerr...She had her lunch so early...
Hungry until like that?? * edited due to Penny's comment *..haha...no la...just joking.
Went to Manjalara for lunch.
I can only eat half of the meal...too full...
Breakfast at 11am and lunch at 12.30pm...
haha...suan ba...leave it there...
Then took her back.
The fierce dog came out again...haha...
So, left her, then straight back to my lovely home...
By the way, Penny said that she is 160cm tall...I don't believe it
My mum is 165cm tall...
Compared with my mum...Okey...your right..haha

Tomorrow?? Dad bringing us for buffet high-tea ~ Swiss Garden KL...
Eat again....sigh...
So, will update on that tomorrow. See ya!

  • Current mood - Stable
  • Current song - Dirty Dancing by New Kids On The Block

2 comments:

Penny said...

ohh..u said shuh peng is hungry ghost!!hehe,i am 160cm..short!!i dun wan i wan 165cm..haha yr mommy wear high heel leh..not fair..next time i also wear it..taller than u..hehe!!

Darren said...

owh really??shuh peng eat so early...lolx...just jk la...live life to the max!!my mum wear high heels meh??dunno lor...wakaka...oklor..next time u wear lor...same height with me only ba...cant be taller than me..hehe..take care!