If Ever You're In My Arms Again

Hi peepa!
Slept at 2am plus * today *
OMG...never went for golf...sleep like pig till 10am...
MCC early in the morning..
Never drive...scare later baboom!!haha..choi!!!
Let daddy drive the whole day..
*Someone* blur also today...hahaha
Went to Swiss Garden KL for buffet high tea... RM20++..
Their anniversary promotion...The food? Okla...Go and try it out!
It's worth it.



What was I doing??Still blur la...



No mood to take photo also..Sleepy..hehe



Sis took the picture of the foods...



Tasty??I think..Never had any of this



Coffee???Absolutely yes! Caffeine!! I need it...Trying to make myself alert



My sis plate...



My sis one too...not mine...I ate very very little this time..Still full due to yesterday's meal



Looking here and there after finishing my meal...I really need a bed..haha



Deserts....My family tried each of every desert they have...



Process of....err..Yawning...so sorry..hehe



The interior of the restaurant.



Flavors!!! We came here twice already...After that we went to Low Yat Plaza...
Checking out new handphones..printer too...
Never buy any handphones but bought a new printer...old one??gone already....



Daddy wanted to know where is Maison...clubbing centre which I went to collect my free clubbing ticket...I manage to find it..wakakaka...Yellow Cab. is a restaurant serving western food







Another clubbing centre at the same place...It's cool also as the other day we went to check it out...



On the way back home. Used Jalan Kuching to go back. I saw the signboard to SMK Raja Abdullah...wakaka...bringing a truck of pigs there..hehe...only some people will know why.
Daddy said he wanna go Manjalara....AGAIN....to have our lunch there tomorrow...
Why Manjalara again...aikksss....Banana Leaf Rice some more...near the club in Manjalara...
Pei Nee, still mcc kah? take a nap jor?? Sleep earlier yea...Don't force yourself. Take care!


  • Current mood - Blur
  • Current song - Dream Girl by Akon feat Taye Digg

0 comments: