Happily Never After

Okey, so pushed off from Sungai Buloh at 8am.
I told dad to drive all the way.
Ironically, he kept on yawning the whole way.
You should know what happened la...
He asked me to take over!!Yerr...Wanted to rest wor..
Have to take over lor..
He called me co-pilot wor...sigh...wanna become pilot...but he disagree....sigh..


Drove till Sungai Petani, Kedah from Tapah, Pahang.
3 hours drive....
Backbone ache la...old already ma as Penny said..
Same like her also la...Ah Ma jor someone..hehe
Later going back to Penang....

Currently, I'm having lunch...KFC...wifi..
wanted wifi...
It's really hazy outside there...
The weather is hot! My hand black already....driving = pain
wakaka...driving at night is the best.
Camwhore time! Using my laptop webby.





Anyway, my sore throat is getting better...
Taking antibiotics 3 times a day...
drugs here and there...sien
Doctor advised me...drink more water yea...
which I drank gallons of water already..sigh
Got to go people! Take care!

  • Current mood - Tired of driving
  • Current song - -

0 comments: