As Time Passes By

After Sungai Petani, went straight to Penang Island..wee!!!

The bridge was okay already...3 lanes...asked daddy not to go to the new lane..
Scary..hehe

3rd lane is done!

The view...awww...I miss you.

The last I saw this was like few months ago...kinda long though...hehe



Penang....Bridge.....hehe



The guy out there....destroying Penang bridge ah?hehe



3/4 done...A bit more to go....Penang!!!



Turn left....Komtar!!wee..not going there anyway..xD



Uncle!! Lu ho bo? hehe...Hokkien!! I miss hokkien language...
Komtar...wah!!so nice??no comment la..
But it has it's own history...



Penang drivers are.....isshhh!!never give way!



Road side stalls...yummy...The lady there wanted to give me some cash actually..
But i refused to. Haha :)



Wearing specs back again..sien



Random pic



The new place near the jetty.
There's one restaurant there...its very nice!
no pics on it. sorry. hehe



Checked in the hotel! Finally.
I requested for a room at a higher floor with seaview.
This is what they gave. The did gave me the highest floor...17th floor!!wee!!hehe



Penang Hill!



Part of the room



Checking whether they have any internet connection or not...



Got!!!wee!!So happy!!hehe...without internet...no life??hehe



Nice??deluxe room if I'm not mistaken...
City Bayview's room is bigger...deluxe also...
But, change to other hotels..xD



Yea!!high!!!Mum was scared to stand beside the window..haha



I miss you like crazy!!! (:



Sunset











Waiting for dinner time..hehe






Finally!!Penang Char Kuey Teow!! It's a must!!haha
There is one story behind this Char Kuey Teow..I'll let you 'peepa' know soon.



Komtar....Aunty??What happened to you?hehe



Char Kuey Teow. Okey, my dad asked me to order 1 of it...
I went there, speaking in Hokkien..
Aunty i want 1 plate of Char Kuey Teow...
She replied me that I have to wait very long...
I said nevermind, I wait for it
She say don't wait, later I forget...wat the???I was like, okay...suan ba...
My dad say, come till Penang must eat this..He ordered from her husband.
He said the same thing also...but my dad said, nvm...
So after 15-20 minutes, makan!!haha...
Aunty!!You're very special la! :D



o.O...sorethroat not really okay yet...Don't eat too much fried stuff ba..
Char Kuey Teow...so oily..nvm la...once a while...hehe



Jalan Macalister...heaven of food.xD
We ordered Penang popiah too! hehe

Then, we went back to the hotel.
Bath, then chat with Penny la...haiz..that Ah Ma...
chat till 2am....@.@
hehe..
she disturb her dog...which is so sleepy already..kelian.
Very bad girl.

Chat with Michelle too....told her I was in Penang..
She said 'baabbbiiii'. What the hell....
Wanna come Penang so much meh??lolx..
After SPM ba..k?hehe



8am..Dad wake me up..
Boy, breakfast...huhu...bed...I miss you.
Went down lor...this is what I ate..
Had some eggs too
Before checking out...Here are some of the pictures...



Sunrise! Look at Penang Hill enveloped by the mist...kewl!






Bye Penang!


















Offline lor...after so long...hehe..syok!



The toilet...



Ok, the journey starts...I got to drive..lolx..drive lor...3 hours plus...
Reached home at 6pm sharp.
Very tired now..I got to go people. Penang is a nice place. Wanna go there again!
I never went to Batu Ferringhi this time..T.T
Adios people.

  • Current mood - Satisfied...but @.@
  • Current song - Stuck With Each Other by Shontelle feat Akon

0 comments: