Behind The Headlines

The weather nowadays is bad.
So hot and dry.
Sore throat....yerr...I drank a lot of water already...gallons..
So, tomorrow I'm going to Penang! Yea!!
Hometown....without sis...wakakaka...
Sis in hostel...last time I was the one staying back in hostel.
Haha.

Anyway, will be back on Wednesday.
I thought I could not blog today because my Internet was down at 12pm till 6pm just now.
I checked again whether it's back to normal.
And it's back!!haha..
So, take care people! Bye!

  • Current mood - Medicine here and there...
  • Current song - Locked In Love by Brandy

2 comments:

Penny said...

sorethroat aldy..take cares ya!!See I'm so healty..lolx..haha anyways,take good cares of yourself..

Darren said...

yea lor...talk with u till i sorethroat...hehe...just joking yea...kk,i'll take care of myself...u must take care also oo...see u then!