Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day dad...
Everyday is Father's Day as well as for my mum.



Well, not coming home for 2 weeks due to the absence of my mum & dad.
Going for a nice, wonderful, romantic trip to Thai. xD
Enjoy yourselves there!



You jump, I jump. lolx
or You jump, I see! wahseh!
Well, have to continue doing my revision as well.
Test 4 is near...wooo...O.o
Blur...



I'm going to be alone...So scared..
Roommate...you're the only one to keep me accompany.
Wakakaka....I'm not that useless okay..
Planning to go out and hang out with friends.

Let's go baby!


Basketball time with friends!!Yea!Hope this won't happen.xD

Never ever try this anywhere.
There'll not be any Father's Day for you GUYS then.xD

Wow, super power! Haha.
The baby is so cute....
Love them!

Anyway, will try to blog in my campus.
Miss my blog a lot...
See you people real soon!
Bye!


Current song - Heartless by Kris Allen
Current mood - 50-50

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....