I Remember When




Okey....So, second day of the holidays...kinda bored for me...
Woked up at 8.30am...TARC staff called me about Penny's results slip....
Got to get it from one of our lecturer...sigh
Anyway, having a great time with my family...
Staying at home...
Haha..
Chat, listen to music, eat, sleep, study...normal stuff...


That is what Penny gave me...call if Fluffy...lolx...Playing with its fur all the time but there will be dust sticking with it...Sigh... Chemistry tuition for someone today....4.30pm - 6.30pm...Have fun and pay attention oo....Study smart!I know you can do it! Gambateh!


This reminds me of going tuition in Perfection...
2pm - 9pm every Friday....ooolalala...
I missed my SPM life....
But then, always look forward and never look backwards!
We got our goal out there waiting for us to achieve it.
Jia you!


So, I got to go now.
Chemistry assignments are waiting for me...
See ya!


  • Current song - Autumn In My Heart ( instrumental )
  • Current mood - Reasonable


0 comments: