Messy, Messier & Messiest.

Let me start of with this..
Hmm, okay. Dad & mum reached Thailand safely.
Enjoying themselves there right now.
Haha.
Thinking whether will they buy me stuff from Thailand? xD
They will be back soon but I can only go back home next week.
OMG....Boredom!



I like this in Thai! Buy me 1 model of this yea!Hope to get it!HAHA!

Tomorrow! Science exhibition!
Hopefully it will turn out well.
Dhasvani group is presenting on SEX..cool!!
Giving out free *rubbers* when you win their competitions held there...xD
Enjoy yourself people!


Here, Wangsa Maju, Setapak, KL, H1N1 is spreading...
I can see the increase in the number of people wearing masks.
Scary! I'm not feeling anything yet! My hostel, so far, I heard there are 4 people who are infected!
SHITO!
Of all time...Trying to stay in the room as long as I can.
Pray that everything will be okay.



H1N1 Virus!

Owh, by the way, today, early in the morning, I was listening to FlyFm...
5.30am! OMG! Micheal Jackson had passed away! Rest In Peace!
I love your songs! Your always one of my best artist!


Ok, got to go now. Ah Ma or widely known as Chu, take care yea...Wash your hand always...
Adios people!



Wash your hands often people!

Current mood - @@
Current song - The Call by Backstreet Boys

2 comments:

韵弦⋆Samantha said...

Really gt 4 person infected meh??I saw many ppl wearing mask at tarc 2day eh..yer..so scary~

Penny said...

woo..i m dangerous leh..i go tarc wor..jk..anyway take care la..dun get infected ..choi..touch wood..