Not Anymore

Yo!People!
I'm at home finally. After a weeks of loneliness in campus...xD
I get used to it already I guess...but anyway, I won't forget every moment we had together.
Chor Dai Di! I remember how to play already...Won 1 games in the morning just now when playing with my cards gang!xD

Okey, 1 problem, my maths sux! My grade is so low until I can't even spit it out.
Daddy is saying this and that now...So sorry daddy, I'm going to do my very best after this!
I will and I must do it! Jia You.

I was sleeping from 5pm until 8 something....few minutes back from now.
Haaaaccchhhheeewww sms me when she knew about the H1N1 case in Sungai Buloh.
Waked me up of course.....
Haaacchheeeww....xD....I got the flu jor la...cham...how leh Chu?
I sneeze in front of your dog just now...haha...
Someone watch news wor...PA student...hehe...It's good to watch news anyway.
Read more newspapers also ba....enjoy!
Don't worry, my family and I will be healthy always.
Enjoy yourself on Sunday yea. Take care of yourself. I won't be able to go. Sorry.

Drove to Pei Nee house today....She guided me to her house badly....MCC..xD...
But, I can find it la....simple like ABC..xD
I can't see any mamak stall and playgrounds...hehe....suan ba...Darren can find any place without any problem.xD...

Tomorrow, going to Cameron Highlands after 4-5 years of not going up there....
I think there would be a lot of changes, I guess it is not cold for now unless it is raining up there.
So, driving there, got to get more rest. I end here then. See ya guys!
Pei Nee, happy shopping! Pamper yourself ba. xD..


  • Current mood - Curious
  • Current song - 2 In The Morning by New Kids On The Block

0 comments: