Knock You Down :)

Aloha, people!
Sorry for not blogging for a long time.
Having mid-term exams. I wanna score!!!hehe
Well, so far i finished 2 and a half papers already.
Kewl huh? Time passes so damn fast.
Calm down time..Go slow...xD

Well, today I did my Biology paper...
No more stress...haha...my lovely subject! Bio!
I love it. I got up in the morning freaking early to revise everything again.
Blur blur now...not enough sleep.
By the way, drove behind Pei Nee or we can call her Penny or Mrs.Chu(Pig) xD

Good driving skills, i nearly hit full on my car accelerator...120km/h on that road?!
Woohoo....Too many cars on the road, but nevermind, I still manage to follow behind her.
Haha.
Anyway, she is a good girl, super guai...haha....Parents pet...*ahem*
Don't scold me yea Nee Nee...xD...
Actually, we're like racing just now...haha....so many cornering..ishh
Drive behind you somemore next time.
Just now went Kepong, used short cut...Can't follow behind you anymore...

Anyway, time to surf the net!
After 2 days of looking at papers full with letters and sentences...gosh
See ya people!


Current mood - Boom!haha...*sick in the head already*
Current song - Us Against The World by Christina Milian....*nice song*


0 comments: