Trip to Cameron Highlands 2009

I drove till Tapah exit, then daddy took over..less than 2 hours journey till Tapah. Hehe...
You should know why I got there so fast....

Walking to the waterfall...


Play with the water...


Sun owh sun....You're burning me....ouch...haha



Hi!



So calm......no hand phones ringing - no signal (haha), people shouting and stuff...
1 thing, I can hear pig doing some noise there...haha..
Just joking...
Chu! Next time only go MidValley okay?
This time cancelled, next time I plan for you..


Some random photos
Waterfall!!!haha...the water - super cold....Chu, wanna bath there??hehe


Yea...half way there jor...



Ringlet town



This remembered me of the SMS trip...I miss you friends!



It's kinda cold already



Hello!



All the bees! Dad bought rm300 of honey...6 bottles...omg...



Sis took for me...



I heart you forever!



Look! It's so cute!



Strawberries hanging here and everywhere! wakakaka....



Strawberry farm....pluck yourself...



Awww....wonderful!.....peace!



Tea plantation...technology...no more plucking, but just cut of the tip of the tea leaf plant



Mum,dad and me...Reached Tanah Rata. Lunch time!



Went to the same shop that we went for dinner few years back. The RoseLane Coffee House.
Still exist...cool!





Ordered 2 sets only and we shared. We wanna try other food after this...



Tried to have the same height with dad..xD



The hotel that I booked....hehe



Fried mushroom....I love mushrooms!!yummy!


Brinchang



Mari mari mari....Lets go organic! xD



Parents buying vegetables...



The market - Brinchang



Carrots!!!Yummy!!!hehe





I like this....but I can't see my self...sad...
Checked in...



2nd shot!



From the balcony


Look at the scenery behind me....nice....so cooling!



Reflection



Relaxing after the tough time in TARC...wakaka...
Remembered of someone....




Hotel lobby...its like 20.5 degree here...yea!



Sis took this, not me



Around the hotel compound.



Ice cream..



Strawberry ice cream



Let's go shop for some stuff...



Yummy!!!



Hihi....



Exhausted...whole day walking up hill...



Pei Nee, wanna see on them?hehehe...just joking



Cactus...admiring them



One of the shop up there....all greens....haiz...don't know what to buy.



Greens!!



Nice enviroment



Tandoori!!



Tea time...'I'm hungry, Dad '.

He said, " Okay, lets go for Banana Leaf Rice ". XD




I like the layout of this hotel...I forgot the name..It's so nice!



Look at the mist....so cold....yea!hehe



Dinner time
Dad said, ' Boy you order '. Haha..order lor...



It's kinda cold at that moment.....20 something degrees...





Bah!!lolx



Steamboat for dinner...
Lets play pool!





I'm a loser....My dad won...



Cakes....




Apple pie...bought it from the Cafe




My sis bought this...she loves strawberries too much...:)



The breakfast was okay...not bad




Breakfast!



It's on the table when we had our breakfast....random

Below are some of the views from Equatorial Hotel which we put a night at.

















Checked out at 12pm. Drove down to Ipoh for lunch and another 2 hours back home...
I drove of course..Whole way....wu liao...



Premium tea...yummy!



Nothing else but tea...



Souviners that I bought.

Okey, this coming Saturday, Kuantan! Holiday again. Hehe...Next saturday, going out with Chu...xD...so, lets carry on our journey! Hehe...Bye! Mass call tomorrow! See you guys there!

Owh yea, Pei Nee, I put up the song you like on my playlist. Enjoy!

Current mood - Full
Current song - A Whiter Shade of Pale by Sarah Brightman *Penny recommended* :) nice

2 comments:

huiting said...

oowww ... miss cameron already ! and that waterfall was aastonishing !!! wish i an go there again ..
u should've taken a pic of inside ur hotel so ppl (i) can have an idea of how the equatorial looks .. =) u sure look different now !
till then, tc !

Darren said...

me??look different?haha...gain weight got la..go holiday keep on eating only....the hotel...okla...equatorial..what do u aspect?nice hotel, but i still prefer swiss garden lumut and city bayview in penang...this 2 hotels are the best for me so far...hehe...ur going thai soon ma...enjoy lor