Happy Mothers Day 2009 ~ The Gardens Hotel

Hmph...tomorrow is schooling day already.
Super dull, anyway, be happy! Haha...chu, thanks for cheering me up too...haha
Chu followed what I always said, and now, I got to follow what chu says also.

Okey, Happy Mothers Day to my lovely mum. Sorry this time no present but got good food for you.
Haha!
Besides that, Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers....including my friends mum.
Have a nice day!


I found this place to eat....Buffet lunch! The Spread, The Gardens Hotel. Nice place to dine in.Should have dinner there. The scenery would be absolutely breath taking. Haha...Too much already I guess.



Ready jor...lets go! Daddy driving there, I'll drive back. Hate Bangsar roads..

Reached safely! Wee....


A part of The Spread

Daddy & me

I became so much taller?? I don't believe it..hehe


Taken by sis for me

It's very windy at that moment....I would love to come here again at night...
Soft musics with some wine...awww...wonderful!

Where is my table....hehe...

Camera controlled by sis...

Food....taste good...

Yummy...



Random


Be happy!!I am being happy...lolx

Soup that mum took.....

I love this part...yummy...

I heart you always!

Sis took this

Whole family tried this...left overs...

Ice creams...sooo puuurrreee.....

You'll always be in my heart! Miss you!

Sis & me...Going home now....

Insists for one more photo...okay rm10 please..haha..just joking

Mum & me...Happy Mothers Day!

Okey..last photo...Go shopping first! I got to be driver after that....the weather is so hot!

To all my friends who just came back from NS, welcome back and happy studying again!
Haha...
To all my friends who are going for STPM tomorrow, good luck and be happy always!
To all my friends, I miss you guys!

Current mood - Flowing smoothly
Current song - Miss You Like Crazy by Natalie Cole

2 comments:

Penny said...

haha....so guai cai...

Darren said...

tqtq...wakaka...u leh?