Bingxiong’s Farewell.

Well, I went to Sunway Pyramid to meet my ex-roommate, Bingxiong after bringing my mum to the post office on Monday. We were supposed to meet at 10am but I couldn’t make it and kept on delaying the time. Finally I get to reach there at 11.30am due to the traffic jam on LDP Highway. In the end, I got only 1 hour to talk with him but at least I could meet him before he leave to Indonesia for his medical studies. Will be calling him Dr.Ong after five and a half years! Anyway, glad to know that he will be back during the raya break. By then, it would be my farewell already. I will be leaving Malaysia after Raya and YES I get to enjoy the raya foods back here in Malaysia before leaving to ‘the somewhere’. Most of you know where I’m heading to already but I shall keep it away from my blog till a week before I leave.

IMG_3847

Still wondering who is Bingxiong? Here he is! Future doctor okay! Don’t play play!

IMG_3848

Will always remember those moments we shared in hostel when you have questions on Physics and I have questions on Biology. Just missed those moments!

IMG_3849

Jia Le and Yuen Sang was there too. Unfortunately, Yuen Sang doesn’t want to be in the photo but I will explain to you on how he looked when we met. He put on his formal wear and looked like a professional guy. That was my first ever time seeing him with formal wear. No more DOTA KING look. Before leaving for my language class, I called Yy Ling on the direction to get back to Federal Highway from Sunway Pyramid. She made me blur by saying all those flyovers. Luckily, Yuen Sang brought his laptop so I google-d map the road and got back to class on time!

All the best, Bingxiong if you are reading this. Shall see you during Raya! Enjoy your moments there!
P.S. Thanks for teaching me how to play those Rubik’s Cube!

0 comments: