Langkawi 2010 Day 3

It’s finally the third day of our trip and it means that this would be our last day here. Will so going to miss this trip a lot when I’m there. Thanks to Jason, Jia Le, Samuel and Aron for joining me for this wonderful trip. Owh right, before I forget, we actually went for the banana boat ride which was super fun! I dropped 3 times only! The only thing is, it’s difficult to get back up on the banana boat. Hmmph…I know why. ^^

I never show any pictures on our room. It’s cool and unique but surprisingly, I manage to sleep well! It cost RM230 for 2 nights. Here are a few photos of the room.

IMG_3683

IMG_3684

IMG_3685

First two pictures would be the toilet. The last picture would be our messy room. We get to add 2 single beds for free and we were so happy at that moment as we wanted to spend our cash on other things rather than spending it on a room. Overall,  I would rate this room at 4.5/5 points as the beach is right in front of it. You can have anything there within walking distance!

IMG_3686

Aron and Samuel. This picture states how energetic we are on the last day! Yeah!

IMG_3687

The car we rented! The same colour but different model. Anyway, the car was covered by lots of sand and if were to be my car, I’m so going to break down and cry. *laugh*

IMG_3689

After everyone packed their things, we drove to the cable car area and on the way, we stopped at this stall for our breakfast. Actually not this stall but a stall right beside it.

IMG_3690

This only cost RM4 with my teh ais! The beef rendang was superb! Tasted very nice! I love Malaysian food and without chinese food, I still can survive! Woots!

IMG_3691

I’m so tan! That was the view while eating right behind me. After that, we went to Sheraton Langkawi as Jason and Samuel have something to do there. Here is one picture of the view from the hotel. The beach there isn’t that great compared to the one at Pantai Cenang!

IMG_3692

Then off we went to the cable car area. Tension! I have phobia for cable cars but I just want to have a look at the view up there so, I just made myself brave a little while and get up there. ^^

IMG_3693

Look how steep was it to get up there.

IMG_3694

My ticket which cost RM15 as I’m a Malaysian and YES, proud to be one of them!

IMG_3696

I still can’t trust this small box which is hanging on a rope could bring us up there. Sigh. I can never overcome this phobia but I still be daring enough to go on it!

IMG_3697

From left, Jason, Jia Le and Samuel. All of them are not afraid of this cable car ‘thing’!

IMG_3698

Nervous till….errr…no words to explain. Aron which was a little afraid too! ^^

IMG_3707

Waiting for it to reach at Platform 1.

IMG_3711

The view up at Platform 1! I reached up there safely and glad to know about that. It has been my second time being up there. Although it’s really hot up there, the scenery just take my breath away!

IMG_3712

Some people just don’t read the notice. Smoking is apart of their life. Can’t blame them, huh?

IMG_3714  

The view of Platform 2 from Platform 1. It isn’t that scary to get into that small box to go up there as it’s just a short distance and it isn’t that steep at all.

IMG_3717

IMG_3715

Thanks to Aron for these photos.

IMG_3721 

The suspension bridge! Awesome design! I would praise the one who invented this and built it. I couldn’t think of any idea on how to build this suspension bridge!

IMG_3725

ALL the way DOWN from the suspension bridge! Scary but interesting, I would say.

IMG_3734

The magnificent view from the suspension bridge! Love them! Samuel took many photos here and I’m still waiting for his photos now.

 IMG_3740

The first one. Wait for the second one before saying anything. Will let you know which one would be the second one!

IMG_3738

IMG_3742

IMG_3729

Me <3 Langkawi!

IMG_3749

You got to hike up back to Platform 2 from the suspension bridge! Keep fit okay!

IMG_3758

Platform 2. We reached Platform 2 first but we went to the suspension bridge before going to the viewing deck at Platform 2.

IMG_3752

The view from the viewing deck! Blue!!! Ya lyublyoo Langkawi!

IMG_3755

Thanks to….Aron for this photo again!

IMG_3756

The blue on is the second one! No words to describe. Total silence!

After that, we went down to Telaga Tujuh. I can hardly catch my breath when I hiked up there just for the waterfall but it was worth it!

IMG_3759

IMG_3761

IMG_3762

It’s nice to be up there but it ain’t fun to hike up here. So I did work out back there in Langkawi! An intense one!

IMG_3763

The cold water just cools me down fast!

IMG_3766

Whose heaven is this? Hmmm….

IMG_3768

A part of the view up there.

IMG_3771

When we went down, we had coconut water to kill our thirst. By that time, we were like 3-4 hours till our flight back home to KL. So, we went to Perdana Quay to kill those time. Here are the pictures taken there. Let the pictures explain everything from now.

IMG_3772 

IMG_3781

IMG_3782

IMG_3788

IMG_3792

I wanted to be tanned till the max before going back to KL. You will looked how tanned am I in the next photos.

IMG_3795

We went in there to kill our time even more as we can’t be burning ourselves under the sun for so long.

IMG_3796

Freaking tanned!

IMG_3799

IMG_3804

My body! Disappeared at Langkawi! Cool!

IMG_3805

IMG_3807

Love those concave and convex mirrors there. Reminded me about Physics that I tend to be interested at during the last sem of A-levels.

IMG_3816

Think out of the box and be creative! Isn’t that right? Hmmm, we boys do silly things…So do the girls right? When it was about time, we drove back to the airport but before that, we had our last lunch at Langkawi! Where? As usual, we had our lunch at those shops by the road!

IMG_3817 

IMG_3818

Everyone had the same thing! Laksa and cendol pulut! Yummy is the word! Then off we went back to the airport and get ready to get back. I changed my cloth as it was a little dirty already same goes to Samuel and Aron.

IMG_3819

IMG_3821

Langkawi International Airport isn’t that big but I do think it’s still better than some airports at those rural areas.

IMG_3833

I managed to get a free upgrade to the premium seat! Aron was behind me sitting at the normal seats. Muahaha. Sad….

IMG_3845 

IMG_3839

What did I bought back to KL? CHOYA is a must for me and some chocolates for my family and some of my friend. Overall, I spent about RM700 for the whole trip including the air-fare. The whole trip was so fun thanks to four of my friends. Without you guys out there, it wouldn’t be fun at all. Hope for more trips to come and I’m thinking of having a trip with you guys every single year since I went to Malacca last year with Samuel and Aron and YES it was fun!

Till then!

0 comments: