Malacca Again!

So, I persuaded my dad to go to Malacca a lot of times already but he was busy on most of the weekends nowadays. Well, since 27th of August is a holiday for my dad, I asked him to take a drive down to Malacca for me to get a taste of the food there for the last time till July 2011. I’ll definitely go back there right away when I’m back here in Malaysia.

We went for lunch at a street located right behind Jonker Street. We had Wan Tan Mee and Prawn Noodles. It was tasty! I like it! *laugh*

IMG_3915

This was the first time my baby was driven in Malacca. Will miss you a lot soon!

IMG_3914

My first cendol in Malacca. Tasty!

IMG_3917

The Wan Tan Mee we had was a little bit unique where it’s spicy and there are not black soy sauce. Tasty too!

IMG_3916

A supposed to be Prawn Noodles but it ended up to be something else which I didn’t really enjoyed it. RM 3 each for the meal and RM2.50 for the cendol. After that, I asked my dad to bring me to Seafarer Restaurant Malacca as I could go down to the beach there. It’s called Pantai Klebang. Dishearteningly, a part of the beach, reclamation land is happening widely but luckily, it didn’t block anything at the Seafarer Restaurant. Here are some pictures taken there.

IMG_3918 

IMG_3926

After that, we headed back to the Holiday Inn Hotel area.

IMG_3927

This project is a failure. It has also made Holiday Inn’s view bad!

IMG_3931

Mahkota Hotel. Stayed there when I first went to Malacca. BAD experience there!

IMG_3933

IMG_3935

You got to take a buggy to get to the end of the Karaoke area. It’s freaking far!

IMG_3936

IMG_3938

Was supposed to put a night here but I told my dad that Malacca is very near to our place. So, saved the cash for hotel and spent them on food!

IMG_3939

Eyes on Malaysia!

IMG_3940

I get to remember what happened here at the McD. When Samuel, Aron and I was super thirsty when we were in Malacca, we shared a cup of soft drink here! I really missed those moments! I did went back to the hostel that we stayed in for 3 days 2 nights! After that, we drove over to Pulau Melaka and it was another failure project. The whole island was deserted. Have a look.

IMG_3942

IMG_3943

This was the only thing that we can see people going for at Pulau Melaka.

IMG_3944

This would be our normal area to park our car and then we walk around Malacca town!

IMG_3945

IMG_3946

Then, we headed for some food!

IMG_3951

This is a must to go when you are in Malacca! Try everything there! Everything is tasty there. Location? Jonker Street!

IMG_3952

This would be the interior of the shop.

IMG_3954

My durian cendol! A must to have when I’m here in Malacca.

IMG_3955

Baba Nyonya laksa! Mouth watering! OMG….Gonna miss this so much!

IMG_3956  

IMG_3962

As I was walking to the fried oyster stall, I saw this place where Samuel, Aron and I had Malacca Bak Kut Teh here when it was raining heavily! That was the most memorable trip to Malacca ever!

IMG_3963

Fried oyster which cost RM 6.

IMG_3966

I did found out something new at Jonker Street which is this Tornado Potato! Never give it a try because I was super full at that moment. Gained 2kg after this trip. Sad.

IMG_3968

IMG_3969

Dad bought some Nyonya kuih for me. After that I drove them back home. Love Malaysia’s food always! Will try to come back every year for the next 6 years!

Till then!

0 comments: