Surely A Must To Miss Memories.

Today, I woke up about 8am and as usual I’ll have a cup of tea for my breakfast. YES, that is all I’ll have for breakfast. Without revising back for my exam, I just get myself ready and drove to Oasis College which is located about 30 minutes drive from my house after Yvonne showed me an alternative route. When I reached Oasis College, my heart beats like it’s going to burst through my sternum. I got no idea whether I’m prepared for the paper or not but I did my best for the particular exam. It’s the last exam for me to sit for in Malaysia for 2010 and I hope it would be a good one. When I went up to the class, Jay a.k.a. Gay-Jay was there already and he made my heart beat even worst. I will never do a study group with him as he make me go blur. Besides, while waiting for the exam to start, the fluorescent light burnt and smokes came out from it. Is it Argon gas? It does smell like some Chinese traditional medicine. Anyway, nothing bad happened and everything went on well. About the exam, I finished it within 15 minutes and YES, I never checked what I did. So there will surely be some mistakes in it but I don’t care about what I’m going to get. I will never ever fail that paper and my results will not be THAT bad. Jay asked me to treat him if I get lower marks compared to him…I hope I did well though. ^^

After exam, I drove off to TARC instead without knowing a road to get there. Besides, before this I didn’t planned to go back to TARC for my results statement as I planned to join some of my college friends for a karaoke session at Times Square. I changed my mind because I just missed TARC too much which overcomes my keen feeling to go to Times Square at that particular moment. Back to the journey to TARC, I just aim for Dataran Merdeka as I know how to get to TARC by using Jalan Pahang. So, yeah. I did managed to get to TARC safely and fast. When I reached TARC, it really took my breath away. It is like a two different world if you would compare my current college with TARC. I just missed everything in TARC. The canteen, the badminton court, the lecture halls ( but not K block ), the students there and most importantly the OLYMPIC SIZED SWIMMING POOL! Lovely is the word.

When I stepped my foot at TARC today, I instantly went to my Pre-U block to get my results statement. It’s freaking hot when I reached there. I met Yean Teng and Jia Le when I first reached there and then Yuen Sang came. After receiving my results statement, we then went to Wangsa Walk Mall to have our lunch. 5 of us went there. Arthur went with us too! It’s been a long time since I’ve ever met him. We went to A&W for our lunch. I ordered Waffle and Root beer as usual. Shared the waffle with Yean Teng as I can’t finish it up. Had an awesome chat with each other and when it’s about 1.20pm, we went back to TARC and before that, we sent Yean Teng off to the LRT station.

IMG_3867

Yum yum!

IMG_3868

After that, I went to DK E to have a look at the ceremony. Had a nice chat with all my pals and my lecturers. Just missed them so much! I just noticed that I really do miss my TARC life after joining for my language class. Pictures!

First up. Picture with Arthur!

IMG_3870

Then, picture with Jason the pinkie guy.

IMG_3871

And now, a picture with my Chemistry lecturer, Mr.Low. Thanks for all your guidance. I still could remember the SP2 and SP1 substitution. Kick from the backside. LMAO!

IMG_3869

Lastly, to our pretty Physics lecturer, Ms.Hwang. Thanks for all your guidance too in Physics. Unfortunately, I get to love Physics during Sem 3 but it’s not too late as I am getting better in Physics now. Jason did helped me a lot too! Same goes to Ms.Tam who is my Physics tutorial lecturer.

IMG_3872

Taken when we weren’t ready yet. Thanks to Yuen Sang for not saying 1,2,3. Ms.Hwang ‘bo shong’ you already, Yuen Sang. ^^

IMG_3873

So, after taking those photos I wanted to leave already but then Ms.Hwang did pull me into the lecture hall but I sneaked out again as it was kind of late already. It was a real tiring day for me as I stressed out myself because of the language exam the night before. All the best to all the current Pre-U students in TARC and never ever give up. Struggle all the way! You will never have any time to be playful when you really have the wisdom to do your best in A-levels. Ahh, speaking through experience? Yes! It was a tough journey all the way for the past one and a half years there for me but I did went through it well. I also did enjoyed the ups and downs I went through during that period of time. My results isn’t a bizarre one but I’m satisfied with it. Anyway, I shall be going back to TARC again next week and that would be the last time to go back there.

Till then!

P.S. TARC will always be in my heart! TARCIAN rules!

0 comments: