Depart, depart and depart.

The title explains everything about my feelings I guess. Well, A-levels results was released yesterday and at first I’m quite satisfied with it but at times, I do felt unsatisfied because I really did pushed myself a lot throughout the whole one and a half years there in TARC. My family, friends and even lecturers tried to talk with me about it and YES it does help a while but the same feelings just comes to me which makes me down all the way. By getting a confirmation letter by my soon-to-be University will never be a matter for me to be proud of. I did met the minimum requirements to get into the University which I applied for and actually it’s better than the minimum requirements. Still I’m not going to be proud of this situation but I’ll assure that I’m going to do my very best ‘there’.

Anyway, A-levels agenda is just going into my history book and it DID changed the way I think of my studying life. It made me clear of what I’m doing and being away from the thick mist I was in when I first stepped foot in TARC. Talking about TARC, I just missed my life there with all my super cool friends which will always be right beside me whenever I am down or HAPPY! By looking back to my post on my blog when I was back in TARC, makes me laugh, smiled widely or even drop some tears. What a memorable time with them. Vice versa for the college I’m attending now which makes me feel so down whenever Sunday reaches and makes me feel so excited when it is Thursday. It’s not my language lecturer, Ms.Kum Kum ( her nickname ) fault but it’s the environment there which makes me feel so indolent to wake up and drive there. I love learning the language that I’m studying now but to master the grammar is just so horrible but I know I will be able to handle it as the time passes by.

25749_340693715613_527450613_4043216_7174999_n

*My lovely Pre-U block*

Back to my TARC life without going through my thinking yet, I heard that there were 2 new juniors being in my ex-room, H111! I just loved that room and wished to sneak in there once more before I leave Malaysia after Raya. My first ever roommate was just so cool although there are some problems going on at first :) and my second roommate, my classmate was just ssoooo….nice too! They both were just so helpful and YEAH, one word to describe them….WONDERFUL roommates! I’m just so lucky to have them to be my roommates. Problems when I was in the hostel wasn’t a problem anymore because of them! Thanks again to them!

DSC00039

*My lovely room, H111 which was full with my seniors!*
P.S. Missing them a lot! Badminton session in the middle of the night was just so fun!

Finally, the word depart means to leave in the simple way of explaining it. I know I’m being very lame now but just ignore me for just once. My friends are leaving to somewhere else which they are deserved to be at one by one right now. Would love to say CONGRATULATIONS to them here right now. All the best! For me, as I stated at the second paragraph, I’ll be leaving to somewhere I supposed to be at right after Raya which is around in the middle of September. Where am I leaving to? I’ll just post it up here later on but not now because it isn’t the right time to say out loud to all of you. Hard feelings to leave my lovely country, Malaysia and it’s going to be tough for me to step out from my country’s soil. It’s just going to be so difficult. I’ll definitely miss my family back here, my friends and of course, THE FOODS in Malaysia. I will never forget all those mouth watering food served in Malaysia.

Listening to songs just rejoices me up when I’m down!

anonymous-achievement-9900120 

P.S. I love my Pre-U life. Not forgetting my kindergarten, primary school and secondary school life! They were just an awesome journey till I reach my Pre-U life! Miss all of my friends back then!

0 comments: