Durian Buffet, SS2!

Well, I went to Old Klang Road to pass my highest certificate to my consultant yesterday in the afternoon and THANKS to Yvonne who showed me a super short way to get there. I saved a lot of fuel for the last 2 weeks of the language class. Owe her one meal. Wait, one meal isn’t enough for her I guess since I see her standing by the foods during our pre-departure briefing on Sunday. SCARY is the word. ^^

I will blog about the pre-departure briefing soon but let’s don’t talk about the word DEPARTURE yet. FOOD is a must to talk about right now. I will cross SS2 every single day on the way to class and back from my class. Temptations of having Durians will be there ever single time I cross that place. YESTERDAY, I went there with my mum to have DURIAN BUFFET. Yes, Durian Buffet. This is my first time having Durian Buffet and I do think that it’s a little crazy to have durians in such a huge amount. Want to have a look at the stall? Here it is.

IMG_3905

Durians? Nice? Yeah, it’s nice. The provide you only Kampung Durians for the buffet session and FYI buffets are only for from Mondays to Fridays. Yummy is the word to describe this Durian Buffet.

IMG_3894

IMG_3895

I will not be able to get this after September till I’m back on July 2011. So going to miss Malaysia a lot! The word a lot here I do mean it like x100000000…. times of a lot!

IMG_3900

IMG_3901

While enjoying my Durians. My mum and I had 4 of it and we can’t take it anymore. Now, it’s the time to drink more water so that I could have all the Penang food soon. Going there by early of September and going to Malacca this week. My aim is to have a good taste of all the foods there before leaving my foot off Malaysia’s soil.

IMG_3903

For some of you out there, you would say….cheh, so little. Some of you will be like, OMG! xD

After that, we went to 1 Utama to hunt for some of my necessities. I’m like 70% done packing right now. There is this happy feeling and sad feeling too. Sigh.

What we had in 1 Utama? Here it is.

IMG_3906 

IMG_3907

Takoyaki! Yummy!

IMG_3908

Had this at Shilin. Ordered the set which came with the fish.

IMG_3909

IMG_3910

Shilin! Yum yum! Fried sweet potato! So that is what we had for dinner.

Till then!

0 comments: