5th January lif3 gonna start soon!xD


Dug my laptop files again...found some of these pictures...




This was taken when I went for an open house for Raya in KL....i don't know why I love to take a picture of KLCC...XD





Well, went to this restaurant in Gardens(nice place to shop too)...I forgot the restaurant name...the worst thing is...I can't read Chinese word unless speaking in mandarin,Cantonese or hokkien...haha...T.T












I ordered this...




This was in Jack's Place in 1 Utama where I go the most during the weekends..xD







Had this for my lunch that day...but shared with mum because we wanna try the fish&chips and this...haha..




Italy!!!
Just joking...was taken in 1 Utama too...




Taken before going for high-tea in Berjaya Times Square Hotel together with Hui Xiang..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


There's a few happy things going on...bad things??so far no...xD

I sent in my application letter to TARC few days ago...
I got my offer letter the next day! woohhooo!!
TARC is so efficient..haha
Took A-levels in Science which will take me 2 years to complete everything

Don't ever ask me what I'm gonna do after my A-levels..
I got too many things that I wanna study on after my A-levels
So I don't know which stream I wanna go for after that...
Give me sometime....especially to my daddy and mummy...
I'll plan everything well don't worry dad and mum
Well, I did all this application stuff by myself...haha..proud of myself..ahem..hehe..

Next, passed my undang test! wee!! I got distinction for it!!lolx...so lame...I know that..
To those who failed, 1 way to pass...simple as ABC...read the whole book once is enough..xD
This is what I asked Govind to do coz he never read the whole book and failed 41/50..wasted
Anyway his 2nd attempt after listening to what I say...he got 45/50!CONGRATS Govind!
Anyway, Penang friends! I'm going back during CNY and I'm gonna drive to all of your house to meet you guys!hehe...i won't ask for ang pau's then...don't worry...haha..
Mui mui!(Hor Chen) Kor Kor meet you then yea...sorry can't meet you when your down in KL...
Hope your reading this...hehe


Now...let me see....owh yea...went to the saloon....this would be a terrible scenario for me...
i kept my hair length for so long...very long....2 months i guess??yea...so i asked them to trim it up for me just a little...and the results? My fringe are gone! WTF...swearing here and there..
I'm not gonna asked anyone to cut my fringe anymore...luckily on 5th of January only I'll start schooling....
I can't do much hairstyle now...T.T

FYI, about the Christmas eve pool side party, postponed...I'll make it during the New Year eve...
Sister's friend including her are so busy with their assignments...so by then everyone is free...
Going for Christmas eve celebration somewhere...but still can't make up my mind..hehe...

Anyway, sorry because this post is kinda like hay-wire.. hope you don't mind..
Random post....

0 comments: