Minutes to 2009!

I guess, most of the humankind are having fun out there for the countdown celebration
Have fun people!
Sister!Take care yea...Have a wonderful and enjoyable night at 1 utama
*
Well, I went through all the hassle and bassle in the year of 2008.

I want to say sorry to everyone especially my parents if I did anything wrong
I love you mum & dad! ♥
Next, sorry to all my fellow friends out there. If I'm harsh to you guys, so sorry.
I miss you guys a lot!

Well, SPM is over as I said in a post before. everyone knows about this...I'm so lame...
Pray hard for a good results. I've done my very best and now I'll leave it to The Almighty God.

Not to forget my teachers. Thanks for all the hard work.
Sorry if I go against you. unless I'm in the right place
and situation
Your the one who made me think in a better way and have the knowledge that is vital.
My tutors, millions and billions of thanks!
You've changed my way of thinking on those subs that I really hate.

I'll be the same Darren for the year of 2009, I won't change into a cow for sure (xD)
I'll try to be a better person,
I'll try not to procrastinate anything unless I got no choice,
I'll try my very best to reach my vision,
and most importantly, I'll do my very best in my A-levels.

DISTINCTION ALL THE WAY!

Love you people out there! Be a better person! Save the world!
I know that the world got nothing to do with this post....haha
I'm crazy for 2009 but missed 2008
Anyway, it's like 23 more minutes for the whole year to end...
Yea, I know, time passes very fast!
Well, people gets older...
This is life.
Goodbye 2008 and vanakam 2009
Happy New Year!



Current mood - Missing the year of 2008
Current song - Infinity (Techno)

0 comments: